What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R14 | Fri | WST 34-6 SOU | ANZ

Round 14: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Oh please. What defining calls have gone against them tonight? Just because they didn't get a tonne of calls in favour of them tonight doesn't disprove anything.

After people in the media started questioning the favourable calls they got last week, you just knew this was coming. It will be back to business as usual next week.

Yep there's no denying that, Tigers have been better.
But hopefully this disproves the myth that souths get all the calls go their way.
Like I've said before some weeks you get them, some weeks you don't and we've been I'm unfortunate enough to get the bad calls in same game the opposition has really fired
If anything it disproves it.

Without the calls souffs are nothing.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: Johnston.

What a fraud. If he played for Canberra he wouldn't have even been thought about for rep teams.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Oh please. What defining calls have gone against them tonight? Just because they didn't get a tonne of calls in favour of them tonight doesn't disprove anything.

Martin tapua playing the ball on his knees, two players picking the ball up at the same time yet bizarrely souths get a penalty, leads to a try. Tigers play advantage after a knock on, knock on themselves yet still get the feed, immediately score a try. Add in a few dodgy looking 'leg-up' penalties that everyone always accuse rabbitohs of receiving .
I still maintain rabbitohs beat warriors despite a few going our way last week, I'm a hundred percent sure tigers would always beat the rabbitohs the way both teams played tonight, just hope it disproves the whole 'rabbitohs get all the calls' that bone heads like mark gasnier always go on about.