What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R16 | Sat 7:30pm | PAR 16-12 SGI | Pirtek

Round 16: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone

Bench
Really? I thought Benji was good - was in everything for them.

Seriously, the Aiken try was a try !
Are you listening to the radio ?
Benji played poorly under pressure that shouldn't have been put on us !
Like I said, we'll be back !

plus after putting a nice grubber through and re gathering he decides a flic pass is the right option and goes 5 metres forward.

just my opinion but I thought he was off tonight. especially in that 2nd half.

jk13

First Grade
I thought the touchie called the Aiken try forward, he's the best guy to do it, commentators are scum. Your first try was bs anyway

mxlegend99

Referee
Widdop was deemed to have been grounded.
50 50 call, but wasn't as big a clanger of a decision as the dragons no try.
Do you think aikens try was no try ?
Lmao.

Dragons first try was clearly a knock on.

Aitkens try was a forward pass that was ruled a knock on to cover the ass of officials sending a forward pass up in the first place. If the video referee is to rule on the 'knock on' it's inconclusive anyway. Touchie called it and they still go upstairs which is stupid.

Widdop had momentum the entire way pver the sideline and it was 100% a dud call.

The entire game the Dragons were marched upfield with cheap penalties on their own line making it impossible for Eels to keep pressure on them.

Lord Bendtner

Juniors
Lmao.

Dragons first try was clearly a knock on.

Aitkens try was a forward pass that was ruled a knock on to cover the ass of officials sending a forward pass up in the first place. If the video referee is to rule on the 'knock on' it's inconclusive anyway. Touchie called it and they still go upstairs which is stupid.

Widdop had momentum the entire way pver the sideline and it was 100% a dud call.

The entire game the Dragons were marched upfield with cheap penalties on their own line making it impossible for Eels to keep pressure on them.

This. Dragons have only themselves to blame, penalty count was 10 - 4 their way as well lol.

thommo4pm

Coach
I thought the touchie called the Aiken try forward, he's the best guy to do it, commentators are scum. Your first try was bs anyway

As was your 2nd try.

And your 3rd came on the ruling of a disallowed try to us which was a try.

jk13

First Grade
Pretty unfair game all round. U were flat, we're ordinary but showed a lot more heart and won. Fair result

thommo4pm

Coach
Widdop was deemed to have been grounded.
50 50 call, but wasn't as big a clanger of a decision as the dragons no try.
Do you think aikens try was no try ?

More concerned with the inconsistency with the video ref.
Farrell no try, Sandow dive.
Radradra second try from Sandow running behind his own player.

Nabuli's no try was a try, Aitkens was also a try.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Could be worse I guess !
Could of had my car repossessed after training and have to walk home ! : )
That would suck wouldn't it ?

blaza88z

Coach
I still don't know how the f**k Saints fans can feel like they were robbed after winning the penalty count to that degree, some of those penalties were soft too, that decision to call a penalty when Widdop was put into touch was the worst of the lot, could of easily been the game changing decision too at that stage in the game

Dragons has their chances and weren't good enough on the night, nothing to do with the officiating, if anything they should be thankful

to_ddeath

Coach
Seriously, the Aiken try was a try !
Are you listening to the radio ?
Benji played poorly under pressure that shouldn't have been put on us !
Like I said, we'll be back !

I agree with the post to a point, Marshall took the wrong option in that instance. There was a yawning gap to his right & he failed to get the ball there going for the glory play instead.
It was still a try however.

T.

2010Dragons

Bench
I still don't know how the f**k Saints fans can feel like they were robbed after winning the penalty count to that degree, some of those penalties were soft too, that decision to call a penalty when Widdop was put into touch was the worst of the lot, could of easily been the game changing decision too at that stage in the game

Dragons has their chances and weren't good enough on the night, nothing to do with the officiating, if anything they should be thankful

Its the old give heaps of penalties to the visiting team then over rule every fair try they score.
Lets face we had our chances but we played dumb arse footy.
Three legit trys were stolen from us...by the c***ting incompetant match officals.
Talk about home town refereeing !!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Completely agree.

St George supporters are worried that they peaked in May!

Benji throwing passes into the grandstands and forward passes is showing that's he starting to go back a little bit too his old ways.

St George are starting to get a couple of injuries too!