What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | SF | Fri | SYD 38-12 CBY | Allianz

Semi Final: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiwi

First Grade
Been watching since halftime. What was the first half like? Second forward pass, this time leads to a try. Refs have just ended the dogs season in less than 5 minutes.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I might have to go for the Broncos for the first time in my life next week, considering the Roosters influence on the NRL

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
It's been obvious since the early rounds that the "stay with the on field decision" was going to screw someone in a crucial game. Happens every week, but this one is a final which highlights it so much more.

blaza88z

Coach
I cant wait for the Bulldogs press conference, that is up there with the worst calls of the year, in a semi-final with scores close :lol:

tomdl

Bench
Been watching since halftime. What was the first half like? Second forward pass, this time leads to a try. Refs have just ended the dogs season in less than 5 minutes.

You missed a thousand errors and not much else. Both teams have been rubbish.