What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

150 - 200 Dragons Fanatics head to Canberra

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Healthy nips of spirits will warm you to an extent, beer in Canberra will send you to the dunny more times than Gallen has had anal sex.

Big Norm

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
the moral of the story is, it has been months in the making, but it is finally just days away. Fire up i say. FIRE UP. FIRE UP! BECAUSE WE'LL BE COMING!

OurRedV

Juniors
ticketsround23.jpg

Despite tickets saying Bay 58, Canberra have agreed to let us stand/sit in the South Bowl (Bay 76/77) behind the posts, this is where the Army has always been.

FIRE UP!

138 Tickets delivered today, the other 20 or so people have told us that they already have tickets/passes.

FIRE UP!

Last edited:

STG-MACCA

Bench
Does everyone own a Red V?

Everyone should and if you haven't for financial reasons, then close enough is good enough, but everyone should be in their colours (over your thermals :p).

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I have 2 red V's. I was thinking of wearing one on the inside and one on the outside to keep me warm. Sounds stupid but.

STG-MACCA

Bench
I don't have a Red V but i have our heritage jersey, so thats good enough?

Whilst I wish I could say no :)p) I'm not here to be mr critical of someone who owns a jersey and wears the clubs colours.

You gotta wear it on top of everything else though :lol:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Whilst I wish I could say no :)p) I'm not here to be mr critical of someone who owns a jersey and wears the clubs colours.

Haha always do anyway. Could be worse, I could have the red rag jersey!

saint_girl

Juniors

I will be wearing my Red V on top of everything else. I might look like the Michelin man thouhg with all those layers:lol: Hope the jersey fits over 5 layers :shock:

Can't wait. Bring on the game!!!

Latest posts