What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

150 - 200 Dragons Fanatics head to Canberra

OurRedV

Juniors
Hey all, one of Rays mates cant make it to Canberra now so we have a vacancy. Does anyone have someone in mind who may have missed out?

brendothejet

First Grade
ticketsround23.jpg

Despite tickets saying Bay 58, Canberra have agreed to let us stand/sit in the South Bowl (Bay 76/77) behind the posts, this is where the Army has always been.

FIRE UP!

138 Tickets delivered today, the other 20 or so people have told us that they already have tickets/passes.

FIRE UP!

brings a tear to my eye.

Wish i could be there.

Give em hell.

OurRedV

Juniors
Dre mate all good bring him along and just fix us up on the day, cheers.

By the way guys, there's ONE MORE ticket left, as initially we had 3 pull out.

big pat

Coach
As long as we're not singing:

"We'll win a premiership Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on 'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day Away! "

this is what happens when you have no footy for a week, all sorts of strange things pop into your head, although in hot stuff case i'm not so sure.anyway go u saintsssssssssssss.

The Major

Bench
Hey Big Pat. Give young Liam an extra back pack to bring down so we can load him up with all the souveniers from Fyshwick to bring back home for you.

And i'm talking about Firecrackers you dirty old bugger!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Its full of jumpers and jackets at the moment, about 10 in total. But it will be empty during the game lol.
Cmon boys and girls!

Under 24 hours to go FIRE UP!

Latest posts