What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

150 - 200 Dragons Fanatics head to Canberra

All cans down there buddy so wear gloves....................also they make a mean hot chocolate, expensive but nice............

Haha do't worry, i'll be taking 2 pairs of gloves

I'm going to gain about 20kgs from all the clothes i'm going to be taking on the bus

and Amanda, they got burbon and stuff i'm assuming? some places have smirnoff too

Sas2200

Juniors
by the way, are the bus drivers gonna check our bags?? something tells me their might be some beer and smirnoff double blacks in my bag......

STG-MACCA

Bench
Atleast this bus has a toilet, last trip we had hardly moved out of the driveway of Saints leagues and it was almost panic stations. Longest drive ever to Wyong Maccas lol

Steel Dragon

Bench
Haha

I will, don't worry...just hope the beer is in cups and not cans - too cold

That is why God invented stubby-holders and Moses slapped the Dragons logo on the side. So God's chosen people could watch the footy and drink cold beer in the wilderness without getting cold hands.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I don't mean to be picky, but at the end of the day stubby holders were invented to keep the grog cold on a typically hot Aussie day. But I see your point, a stubby holder on Saturday night is a wise idea ;-)

Go Saints!!

Big Norm

Latest posts