What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

150 - 200 Dragons Fanatics head to Canberra

OurRedV

Juniors

That's awesome!
If only the result reflected this statement.

However, the red and white tidal wave that poured into the stadium was absolutely AWESOME and there were numerous positive comments from the locals regarding the amount of saints fans who made the journey etc. Awesome away match effort by all.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Theres alot of Dragons supporters living in the ACT, but our current success really brought the locals out in force.
Despite the score was a good crowd and a good night

silverex

Bench
Great photos and well done to the guys who organised the trip and to the Army in getting down there.

I was sitting with my wife and my brother and his family over in Bay 57 and when you guys all came down into the stadium with the banners and chanting it was just spectacular. Its a shame the result spoilt a good night.

big showing from you guys. good to see.

actually there were alot of dragons fans around in general.

odd to have a crowd bigger that 10k in canberra to be honest. great atmosphere.

Godz Illa

Coach
Well done to the Army and all Saints fans that attended. I believe it was Canberra's biggest crowd for the year, and the home side was out of the running for the 8! Outstanding

Deb_the_Dragon

Juniors
It was a fantastic day/night and organised really well. Kudos to Stel and Pete.

Even my Sharks supporter husband had a good day.

Thanks guys!

silverex

Bench
yeah we were not sure how long it would last, but its good to hear a few people got to see it.

we put it on at around 1:30pm on sat, but between then and the trip home sunday it had been removed.

Excellent job!

We went past at about 4:30 and had a good laugh.:D