What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R9 | Sat | SYD 38-0 NEW | Allianz

Round 9: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Wow.

The bunker is officially f**ked.

What a f**king woeful decision. f**k the NRL, this shit can't continue.

Straight up ruining games with this bullshit.

perverse

Referee
That's a pretty unbelievable, nonsensical decision. It's bad enough when you've got a shit team, but when they kick you while you're down it's a bit much. Dumbfounding decisions like that every week.

wibble

Bench
Well I thought that was a try, so obviously I have no idea how the Bunker is operating, as the commentators were fine with that Bunker process. Great read by Fergo, new Australian winger...

Frederick

Staff member
Hope brown spends 40k blasting the refs this week...maybe we'll get all the calls go our way next game too!

I'm so over this f**king sport. When does NFL start again?

hellteam

First Grade
That's a try, it's not a standard second man play, everyone was running straight Pearce was not sliding

Leber

Bench
The fact that the roosters have only scored one try and almost conceded one to a team full of 18 year olds shows how shit they are.

skeepe

Immortal
That was a shoulder to the head by Sims there.

Why are all the Sims brothers dirty thugs?

Noname36

First Grade
It'd be nice to have enough cash to be able to abuse refs and get your team a game handed to them on a platter the following week.