What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Vlad59

Bench
I reckon they should make the next team the Ipswich North Sydney Bears. 6 games at North Sydney. 6 games at the Ipswich Reserve. Colours are red and black and green. A nice vomit styled combo.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Only brand issue is nrl has a plethora of blue jerseys and doesn’t need another one. I wonder what we could do with the colours to not be yet another blue and white nrl team?
I just had a flash back to early 90’s conversations about the Warriors.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
You genuinely believe your horseshit narrative don't you. . .

I'm going tell you a hard truth from one old Bears fan to another; pricks like you are the ones responsible for turning what was once a proud club into a contemptable group of shameless scavengers, not anybody else.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Says the s**t that switched clubs

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Beattie has been the main conduit with the state govt. not surprising I suppose given his background.

Did anyone actually read this article?

“The Bears, who were founded in 1910 and exited the NRL at the end of the 1999 season after 60 years in the competition, view Perth as their only option for a return.”

Iamback

Coach
Beattie has been the main conduit with the state govt. not surprising I suppose given his background.

Ahh an ex QLD premier... yet some dickheads still see it as Sydney bias