What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Vlad59

Bench
A change of topic for a moment- it looks like the next 2 teams are going to be PNG & Perth Bears in no certain order, right (forget about what you think it should be)?

Where does everyone thing Team Colours are gonna land? From how it looks to me Teams 17-19 a could all have the same colour palette of Black, Red and Yellow.

Even though there’s a lot of clash in the comp (blue), the Dolphins did try to do something about making their colours a little different with the “sand yellow”- how do the next two getting in create some variation in colours??
What a relief to read this after all the hysteria above.

taste2taste

Juniors
Telegraph reporting PNG players won't pay tax.

For those worried PNG won't be able to attract any star players this is a game changers.

For example Cleary currently earns 700k pa after tax, if playing for PNG he'd earn 1.3m pa. It effectively gives PNG a salary cap of 17m.

Yeah, I think they'll be just fine putting together a competitive team.

Trifili13

Juniors

For those worried PNG won't be able to attract any star players this is a game changers.

For example Cleary currently earns 700k pa after tax, if playing for PNG he'd earn 1.3m pa. It effectively gives PNG a salary cap of 17m.

And it will still be lower than the Roosters salary cap (allegedly)

Iamback

Coach

The resort will be better than most club housing also.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Wow, all these concessions just to keep China at bay.

Imagine if this money was spent on real infrastructure, real development, real education.

But if it makes Albo and the peanut brigade on here feel OK that's all that matters.

Let's see how many officials PNG can fly first class when this team play away from home.