What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Hahaha verified data, you're a massive wanker and a racist, regardless of if I said if I'm a Croat or Zimbabwean, the fact you stoop to calling out people ethnicity, instead of the topic, what's next on the agenda? ship all the Asians to kogarah? You know coz Asians luv dragons
I give you shit about your ancestry because you give me shit about living in a city that has a high amount of immigrants from third world countries living in low socio-economic households.

Besides, you're a complete f**ken hypocrite as you said your auntie lives in Logan.

Wb1234

Referee
So to sum up recent png rugby league achievements

1. beat Great Britain
2. Won the pacific bowl tournament
3. Won the qld cup
4. Have nine players in super league or about to debut
5. Lost very narrowly to the Australian schoolboys
6. The first elite pathways has gone from 75 to 780 in just one year

pretty compelling

BuffaloRules

Coach
Hunters I would assume would be filled with these guys. If you 10-20 of them with a few years QCup experience. Add some of PNG guys from England and you may have the base of a good team.

That said if any of the 3 new teams get out of the bottom 4 in thei

Are 17-18 yr olds straight out of PNG gunna be ready to play even Qcup ?

BuffaloRules

Coach
Seems to me we need to have a proper reserve grade then make NSW and Qlnd cup U21's comps with 4 overage players allowed per team.

U16's
U19's
U21's
reserve grade
first grade

its only going to be an issue for PNG kids from when they are announced as Team 19 until they join 4 years later… maybe a few more years after that ,,,, then you got to hope after that 7-8 years of investment that their pathways are set up completely and they have a pipeline working up to NRL level…

I think from next season…just have each of the 17 NRL clubs hosting a couple of PNG 17-18 yr olds in their juniors somewhere … hopefully some of these can be NRL ready come 2028…

Maximus

Coach
So to sum up recent png rugby league achievements

1. beat Great Britain
2. Won the pacific bowl tournament
3. Won the qld cup
4. Have nine players in super league or about to debut
5. Lost very narrowly to the Australian schoolboys
6. The first elite pathways has gone from 75 to 780 in just one year

pretty compelling

1. Wow well done. The Lions lost every game that tour
2. Massive achievement to have an entire tournament at home against other shit teams and beat them
3. And have had 1 season since where they won more than they lost
4. Lachlan Lam is also part Chinese. Get China a team.
5. An u20s side lost to schoolboys.
6. "Elite" pathways... You got both numbers wrong by the way

Wb1234

Referee
The reality is, like Redcliffe, its unlikely any of those NS players will make the NRL side. Which is an indication of the problems with the current system.
Where do you think first grade players come from

those pathways which a Perth nrl team will sit on top of

My link was nsw cup not under 19 etc