What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You really couldn’t help yourself could you? Haha

Are you hard at reading?

I don’t ignore people. Can’t make it any more clear than that.
Than stop replying to me numbnuts.are you really that desperate for human contact?

You're as dumb as a box of hammers. You're boring as f**k. You offer nothing to this forum or society.
I'm not interested in conversing with you.

I await your reply because I know you need to. Love.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Than stop replying to me numbnuts.are you really that desperate for human contact?

You're as dumb as a box of hammers. You're boring as f**k. You offer nothing to this forum or society.
I'm not interested in conversing with you.

I await your reply because I know you need to. Love.

If you want to stop seeing my replies, you know what to do. You’ve done it before.

yawn, more swearing, more insults. Like I’ve said before, it’s all you’ve got.

Sorry, it wasn't bunnings it was McDonalds where you had some poor woman stand outside getting 'memberships'. I hope you at least got her a mcvalue meal for standing outside in the hot sun all weekend getting signatures for nothing.

McDonald’s would make a nice sponsor. But NRL is currently KFC country.

Maybe you’re confusing some lady sitting outside McDonalds to your nurse sitting outside your room? End of the day sounds like both places have clowns inside.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
McDonald’s would make a nice sponsor. But NRL is currently KFC country.

Maybe you’re confusing some lady sitting outside McDonalds to your nurse sitting outside your room? End of the day sounds like both places have clowns inside.
Have you ever considered a career in comedy?
If so reconsider.

It was a good thread though, especially watching you lose your shit when you realised your petitions we're worth shit.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The expansion forum was always a bit cuckoo but it's got three times as bad since the 3 stooges* of the failed bears starting haunting us.

Angry, Lonely and Influential might need to go back into hibernation.

* Sorry for insulting te stooges. These 3 are twice as dumb.

Have you ever considered a career in comedy?
If so reconsider.

It was a good thread though, especially watching you lose your shit when you realised your petitions were worth shit.
Definitely not trying to be comedic. I think we are all a tad confused by your nonsensical ramblings and/or attempted trolling at a topic/s you haven’t bothered providing any actual insight, opinion or views about.

You actually display classic symptoms of a mental disorder which inhibits and prevents a person from critical thinking. Maybe you have a naturally low IQ? Maybe you crave attention because even the fellow Raiders fans think you’re a clown? Who knows. Screams for someone needing help though.

However if your best attempts at an opinion are that Bears are old, Central Coast didn’t get up 14 years ago as the golden points then geez man. You aren’t worth the time to get into a sensible debate with - but rather just counter trolling against. I gave you too much credit, you disappoint me.

Wb1234

Referee
Definitely not trying to be comedic. I think we are all a tad confused by your nonsensical ramblings and/or attempted trolling at a topic/s you haven’t bothered providing any actual insight, opinion or views about.

You actually display classic symptoms of a mental disorder which inhibits and prevents a person from critical thinking. Maybe you have a naturally low IQ? Maybe you crave attention because even the fellow Raiders fans think you’re a clown? Who knows. Screams for someone needing help though.

However if your best attempts at an opinion are that Bears are old, Central Coast didn’t get up 14 years ago as the golden points then geez man. You aren’t worth the time to get into a sensible debate with - but rather just counter trolling against. I gave you too much credit, you disappoint me.
He’s just another Perth red trolling every expansion bid with nonsense

He’s just another Perth red trolling every expansion bid with nonsense
No PR is a naive moron, Bullwinkle is his burner account (suddenly they’re both missing same time..) but Greens is just a disappointment. Nice come backs, but never adds anything to actual posts that have legitimate substance because well from what I’ve seen he can’t. I’m sure he is forklift certified though - so he has that.

Wb1234

Referee
No PR is a naive moron, Bullwinkle is his burner account (suddenly they’re both missing same time..) but Greens is just a disappointment. Nice comes backs, but never adds anything to actual posts that have legitimate substance because well from what I’ve seen he can’t. I’m sure he is forklift certified though - so he has that.
Who knows could be another alt from our Perth friend

so many weirdos on internet forums

Maximus

Coach
The expansion forum was always a bit cuckoo but it's got three times as bad since the 3 stooges* of the failed bears starting haunting us.

Angry, Lonely and Influential might need to go back into hibernation.

* Sorry for insulting te stooges. These 3 are twice as dumb.

Woah don't you know how important they are? One of them tells all the board members what to do.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Nah. Nice rant though.

The reality is I see through clowns like yourself straight away and tell you the truth. Its ok, most people don't like being told the truth about themselves because they have a bloated, unrealistic view of themselves and their importance.

Remain angry and detached from reality, it suits you.

So let me get this right,

This argument is that a team with 100 years of history as Easts should represent the South-Western Corridor?
They began as the Coorparoo Bengals in 1917, then merged with the original Wynnum Manly club to become the Eastern Suburbs District Tigers in 1933.

The club does have four junior clubs in Logan. Rochedale, Springwood, Flagstone and Yarrabilba

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Back on topic, if the Perth side want to be team 18 they should steer clear of the bears.

They are a failed club who will stop at nothing to play at NSO and wear the 'scary' bear logo. It will end in failure because failure is all the bears know.

Go on your own and leave the bears with the zero options they deserve.

Logan’s actually a bit of a free for all.

Wynnum Manly Seagulls have 2 junior clubs in the area - Beenleigh Pride & Slacks Creek Lions.

Souths Logan Magpies have 6 junior clubs in the area - Logan Brothers, Waterford Demons, Greenbank Raiders, Browns Plains Bears, Mustangs and Eagleby Giants (although not sure about them anymore

East Tigers have as you mentioned 4 junior clubs in the area - Flagstone Springwood, Rochedale all
Tigers & Logan City Hawks (although not sure about them anymore).

Just Hawks and Giants I’m uncertain on. My mates and I have sponsored about 4/5 different junior clubs in this area at various times in the last decade. Close to the heart as I played my early junior footy in the area.
Aren't the Logan City Hawks a team for indigenous players?

Tigers also have Yarrabilba in their sight.

The main thing about the Tigers' junior clubs in Logan is they all share the same brand and are based in the eastern suburbs.

Souths Logan's affiliate clubs are mainly in the western suburbs. There is a strong east/west divide in Logan.

Please Ugly Duckling can you just go back to the Raiders page, nobody on there likes you either but atleast you are one of theirs.
AlwaysGreen is a f**ken loser of epic proportions. A legend in his own mind. He's such an insufferable wanker to be around his hair f**ked off down the drain to be away from the prick.

I don't know what name is more appropriate for him.

AlwaysMean or AwfulQueen?

Got to remember that Redcliffe played the long game too - lawyer-ing up to stop the Gold Coast bid from using the name "Gold Coast Dolphins" in the mid 2000s, as they had designs on their own NRL team at some (as then undetermined) stage.

I'd say if Brisbane Easts (alone, or in conjunction with others - even other Brisbane clubs as potential feeders) keep their proposal on the NRL's desk then they have a good chance when everything aligns for another Brisbane/SEQ team.

Even if it's a while away.
South Island Kea, Brisbane Tigers and NZ3/Central Coast Bears would be a good footprint.

Problem with these expansion threads is there nothing left to say and there hasn’t been for months. The Potato and WB have killed every discussion. Perth red looks almost rational in comparison. Now we have another dimwit on board. WBs alter ego. Lord help us. Let’s pray Perth gets over the line just to absolutely devastate this mob.
Time for your weekly AA meeting you stupid old drunk.

Your posts are as dumb as dogshit and you belong in the loony bin.

Life must be boring in Tasmania. It's the place drunks escape to when they've been disowned by their family for being a loser who cannot control their addiction.

Last edited:

Latest posts