What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

MugaB

Coach
It’s only the Brisbane Tigers that can protect the valuable western corridor from the AFL hoardes… they can be ready by 2027 … no time to waste…
Really not the Ipswich Jets, who actually ARE in the area.... east tigers are so worried that they've been left out in the cold for a desirable bid, they forget they can do a Bears/perf setup and play out of Adelaide

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
These meltdowns are kinda funny

just wait till png is announced as team 18
This kinda why I'm here... all the meltdowns...and to see what the latest is with Justin Olam the wise and great expansionist
They really wave into from thread to thread, Funnily enough there's been so much bitching from everyone, that no one noticed PR has been absent since Wednesday, let the bitchiness run rampant!!!

Last edited:
Compared to ?, oh watching rugby league from your couch and being an expert ?, interested how many on here have actually been involved in rugby league, played the game ?, coached a team ?, been President of a Club ?, been involved with representative teams ?.
Or a just fanboys with an over inflated opinion, makes me just shake my head.
Tragically, one of the worst cases of Relevance Deprivation Syndrome I `ve ever witnessed.

mongoose

Coach
Did anyone say no clubs are impacted by poor form?

If you're arguing that all clubs are equal and impacted the same way then you're full of shit. Well established clubs with a loyal fanbase don’t lose as much active support during lean times as teams from non-traditional expansion markets. Don't take my word for it. Go look at the attendances for the Lions and Swans when they have a poor season. Then compare them to the Bombers, Magpies or Eagles when they're losing. More importantly, look at their annual reports to see how much money they make when they're at the bottom of the ladder.
I don't give af about fumbleball. In the NRL the only teams who's crowds stay relatively strong regardless of form is Newcastle. Even the Broncos crowds have never properly been tested against form. Souths crowds are in the toilet this year, they averaged 23k during their premiership year 2014.

Centy Coast

Juniors
The Bears Facebook pages are exploding this morning, the Maserati man himself Ray Beattie interviewed , the nerve of this man.
Bob Saunders is the other clown, but he ended up with a job a Manly Leagues Club.
$3million dollar debt, chicken fee these days.
I wouldn’t show my face at NSO either if I was you, coward, go back and crawl under your rock traitor..
IMG_4352.jpegIMG_4353.jpeg

mongoose

Coach
Compared to ?, oh watching rugby league from your couch and being an expert ?, interested how many on here have actually been involved in rugby league, played the game ?, coached a team ?, been President of a Club ?, been involved with representative teams ?.
that's great if you've had so much involvement with the game, but this is the internet.
First rule of internet: don't trust anyone online who claims to be important and famous.

I don't give af about fumbleball. In the NRL the only teams who's crowds stay relatively strong regardless of form is Newcastle. Even the Broncos crowds have never properly been tested against form. Souths crowds are in the toilet this year, they averaged 23k during their premiership year 2014.
If you don't give a f**k about fumbleball then why did you say Perth should be ahead of Brisbane 3 because you think AwFuL will laugh at us if it isn't?

Wb1234

Referee
Show off lol

Latest posts