What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Perth Red

Post Whore
It's not just about how much time they have to assemble their roster for their debut season. They need time to consolidate and strengthen their roster so they can be competitive over their first five years and don't fall in a heap like the Titans. V'landys is proposing is for 60 players to be taken away from existing clubs over a period of 2 or 3 years. That will ensure that the bottom clubs stay where they are and dilute the quality of the competition. It's a recipe for disaster.
As a Superleague fan as well as NRL it could well decimate the Superleague as well. There'll be a lot of english and possibly French players heading over to help fill the squads. Or maybe all those US college players will be the go? lol

Wb1234

Referee
Why would Foxtel pay more for teams in Port Moresby and Suva?

Foxtel is only available to Australian residents.

Ch9 won't want teams from Port Moresby and Suva.
Obviously those teams value is less for tv

they will provide content though for existing viewers

both are more important for player pool development and also enhancing test match rugby league

channel nine doesn’t want so many regional nrl teams but those clubs being value in their own way

Perth Red

Post Whore
Talk about looking dumb.

What is doxing?
Doxing is a form of cyberbullying that uses sensitive or secret information, statements, or records for the harassment, exposure, financial harm, or other exploitation of the intended victim.

I haven't meet any of that criteria.
So why did you feel the need to share my name? Its a big no no on forums and youve been reported.

As a Superleague fan as well as NRL it could well decimate the Superleague as well. There'll be a lot of english and possibly French players heading over to help fill the squads. Or maybe all those US college players will be the go? lol

It might better to just stick with 18 teams for awhile.

Our game has a habit of going from one extreme to the other.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Nobody wants this personal stuff mate. We just here to talk expansion.
Lots of people here get personal & deflect from topic. Happens for example when I mention certain bids are light on details. Rise above it..
If everyone knew everyone by name, perhaps we wouldn’t have the ongoing bullying problem these expansion pages have.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
yeh Im sure you'll be back stinking the place up as your next alt anyway.
If I was an Alt, why would I use such an old log in?

I would have created a new account from scratch if I wanted to troll.

Dont get upset now you’ve realised you’ve pushed someone too far.

RedVee

First Grade
Not only that, the team is literally called the St George ILLAWARRA Dragons. Southern Sydney down to Wollongong is their area and Wollongong is actually their home base
Just wanted to point out that the Illawarra region extends a long way past Wollongong, and includes both the Wollongong and Sth Coast competitions.

Down to Ulladulla from memory

Latest posts