What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

siv

First Grade
There’s something unpleasantly annoying about Sydney people incapable of understanding there is a game outside their city. It’s actually quite pathetic. And it’s an attitudes that has held the game back for decades.
We all understand the game exists beyond

Like Japan, India, Kenya, Brazil, Jamaica, Poland

But is that where we should setup the #1 RL competition in the world?

You dont see sports like soccer or NFL using a model to canabilise their main competition to prop up other areas

Wb1234

Referee
We all understand the game exists beyond

Like Japan, India, Kenya, Brazil, Jamaica, Poland

But is that where we should setup the #1 RL competition in the world?

You dont see sports like soccer or NFL using a model to canabilise their main competition to prop up other areas
Some people are just ashamed of rugby league heartlands

Another dumb MugaB shitpost. Let's break it down.

You have your ear out in perf do you?

I've seen what Western Australians said on Reddit. I've also seen the comments Cumins made about the Bears.

All your posts are so transparent it's not funny, this has been a sydney centric myopia issue ever since, Perth became favourites to win a licence

You arrogantly raved for months that PNG Pride at Cairns as being a certainty to win the 18th licence.

Now it's Perth?

Why are "flip flopping"?

now with the bears it's foregone conclusion that that acquire it

When did the Perth consortium and Bears publicly announce they've joined forces?

at the cost of one measly game away from Perth

Rugby league is a minority sport in Perth. If RL wishes to win over a staunchly parochial fumbleball state then the last thing it should be doing is placing the interests of a dead Sydney club's dwindling supporter base ahead of potential fans in Western Australia.

ever club takes games away from their home ground, Bathurst, Tamworth, Gladstone, Darwin, Hamilton etc

Every club?

That's complete bullshit and you know it.

there is zero issue here, other than your distaste for any bid that isn't east tigers

You're an idiot.

MugaB

Coach
Another dumb MugaB shitpost. Let's break it down.

I've seen what Western Australians said on Reddit. I've also seen the comments Cumins made about the Bears.

You arrogantly raved for months that PNG Pride at Cairns as being a certainty to win the 18th licence.

Now it's Perth?

Why are "flip flopping"?

When did the Perth consortium and Bears publicly announce they've joined forces?

Rugby league is a minority sport in Perth. If RL wishes to win over a staunchly parochial fumbleball state then the last thing it should be doing is placing the interests of a dead Sydney club's dwindling supporter base ahead of potential fans in Western Australia.

Every club?

That's complete bullshit and you know it.

You're an idiot.
Let's breakdown your rebuttal

Potato, Logan, Potato , east tigers no#1,
Potatoes, Singapore
On repeat et nauseam
74481-93998843d46dbd53b316facf69a5c621.jpg

All you do is shitpost, all in favor of your bris3 agenda, you've wasted over 6 months bagging Perth bid, even without the bears involvement, now all of a sudden its let's not them get a team with the dreaded Bears STFUAGOOH

Asking for responses is NOT a scientific basis for guaging opinions - those who object are gonna skew the sample.

If this was a random sample, it'd hold far more authority.
What's your point?

The poll on the Perth subreddit doesn't support the Bears. Its results line up perfectly with Peter Cumins' statement about a dead Sydney club trying to win over the Perth public.

MugaB

Coach
You're neither funny mor witty. Just dumb and predictable. Like a child with a learning disability.
You lack conviction, you also shift goalposts every month or so, Bandwagon donkey.... who's your next whipping boy club now donks?
For a guy who is called "get rid of the donkeys" but claims them as their 2nd team, and any qlders should support them as there 2nd too... fk off merkin

MugaB

Coach
You lack conviction, you also shift goalposts every month or so, Bandwagon donkey.... who's your next whipping boy club now donks?
For a guy who is called "get rid of the donkeys" but claims them as their 2nd team, and any qlders should support them as there 2nd too... fk off merkin
One club I'll never support is Penrith Panthers. Too many violent inbred criminals in that part of Sydney.

Remember Anita Cobby?

Her killers grew up not too far away from Penrith. Their comprehension of the English language was as poor as yours.

MugaB

Coach
One club I'll never support is Penrith Panthers. Too many violent inbred criminals in that part of Sydney.

Remember Anita Cobby?

Her killers grew up not too far away from Penrith. Their comprehension of the English language was as poor as yours.
No dero's in logan huh?
logan.jpg

Prospect and Blacktown is closer to Parramatta than Penrith dipshit, have you lived on Google maps your whole life, bringing up a 38 yr old murder has zero to do with Penrith Panthers, or expansion, you've lost your marbles racist donks

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
I think you’ve upset him :)
Doesn't take much,

when you are constantly hearing garbage agendas, from backward know it all's who only spout negativity about all things in your favourite past time sport, it gets a bit tiresome, I thought PR being absent was a good thing, seems donks fills that bias fitzstupid type void

Tell me what on this page has anything to do with expansion or the 18th team?

Latest posts