What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Brutal not recognising Brisbane as a market.

I also reckon there's a 50/50 that Canberra gets the 20th AFL team, so it might be more like 8 v 7 out of the top 9 markets.
Yeah missed my own city, what a knock on from the kick-off after scoring a try that was.

Probably right, but NRL with the greater footprint still flies in the face of fumbleball propoganda

LimeRick

Juniors
Yeah missed my own city, what a knock on from the kick-off after scoring a try that was.

Probably right, but NRL with the greater footprint still flies in the face of fumbleball propoganda

It's all subjective. An AFL fan is going to argue about Australia, not Australasia, so nationally, it's more even.

It's like an NFL fan arguing against the NHL that those seven Canadian franchises aren't as important.

There's a lot of nuance that gets missed. At the end of the day, both leagues are doing well in their respective markets.