What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Off topic ..but Bad Boy Bubby was an interesting movie … saw it at the cinema the day it came out through coincidence… knew nothing about it ..lot of people walked out on it I recall
I saw it stoned off my head in Qld as a double feature with Naked Lunch.
I blocked as much of that day out as possible.

The Bubby movie does present a good impression of Adelaide as a whole though.

Off topic: have you seen ‘Snowtown’?
Yep.
I saw that on a second date with a girl whom we ended up living together fir 7 years.
We both got a bit traumatised by it, and even though we aren't together anymore we still have the unspoken rule not to bring it up.
That movie is even more f$%ked up as its a true story.
I'm telling you, those Adelaide people are THE most screwed up in the whole country. Probably because they were the only major city not to have been settled by convicts, well that's my only sense behind it.
Bored old English and German heritages were their mainstays. Twisted f$%ks.

Scootsie

Juniors
Yep.
I saw that on a second date with a girl whom we ended up living together fir 7 years.
We both got a bit traumatised by it, and even though we aren't together anymore we still have the unspoken rule not to bring it up.
That movie is even more f$%ked up as its a true story.
I'm telling you, those Adelaide people are THE most screwed up in the whole country. Probably because they were the only major city not to have been settled by convicts, well that's my only sense behind it.
Bored old English and German heritages were their mainstays. Twisted f$%ks.

Well the funny thing is that most murders happened in Murray Bridge, and the bodies were disposed of in Snowtown. Poor old Snowtown cops a notorious bad wrap, but the degenerates actually lived in Murray Bridge and the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide.
A few years ago, cops were searching for a killer in the social housing area of Murray Bridge. What they saw there drove them to hold months of crisis meetings with govt and every agency under the sun. We’re talking things like horses living in houses, hoarders, child Abuse etc etc.

Sorry deleted that post. I realised that it could have caused a problem for this site maybe.
If you got to read it then you have a good story.

Last edited:

Latest posts