What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Gobsmacked

Bench
Way to miss the point. Common with you?

Not the QRL though.
Lightn up mate, it was a joke. But your model has the massive flaw of not including the significance of the QRL and it contribution of players to the NSWRL and now we have the Dolphins... so who's thier dad ??
Actually pretty dumb.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Lightn up mate, it was a joke. But your model has the massive flaw of not including the significance of the QRL and it contribution of players to the NSWRL and now we have the Dolphins... so who's thier dad ??
Actually pretty dumb.
My model is equally a joke, it was a shit analogy.

Dolphins joined a comp. Their comp didn’t merge with another comp where therefore all histories would have merged together. That’s the main difference.

The significance of the QRL isn’t lost on me. It just isn’t and never was part of the NSWRL. Again the debate is about clubs and achievements, not about individual players transferring from one comp to another.

However people choose to see achievements in one comp in relation to the other is for them to decide and if they think Phins achievements should be counted then that’s ok. I respect that.

But as far as how the official history of the NRL goes it stems from ARL which stems from NSWRL and that’s just how it is.

Gobsmacked

Bench
My model is equally a joke, it was a shit analogy.

Dolphins joined a comp. Their comp didn’t merge with another comp where therefore all histories would have merged together. That’s the main difference.

The significance of the QRL isn’t lost on me. It just isn’t and never was part of the NSWRL. Again the debate is about clubs and achievements, not about individual players transferring from one comp to another.

However people choose to see achievements in one comp in relation to the other is for them to decide and if they think Phins achievements should be counted then that’s ok. I respect that.

But as far as how the official history of the NRL goes it stems from ARL which stems from NSWRL and that’s just how it is.
The next iteration should be the PRL
Pacific Rugby League