What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st 3-Mobile Test @ The Gabba :: Nov 20-24 :: Australia won by 149 runs

First 3-Mobile Test result :: Australia vs New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockyno1

Post Whore
watson should be at 7 with haddin at 8 and three quicks plus watson ... then symonds, clarke and katich ... i mean ffs katich as a front line spinner would be enough to trouble the kiwis

Agreed, Katich and Michael Clarke are good enough spin options. IMO I would not be against dropping Johnson and playing Watson, Kreija, Clark and Lee as our attack, plus part timers in Katich, Clarke, and Symonds. I struggle to see how Watson deserves to be punted when he was much more effective than Johnson!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Watson hasnt proved himself as a top order test batsman, and if he plays in this game he will bat at no8.

I get the feeling Krejza with be 12th man in Brisbane, and Sunshine 12th man in Adelaide

yeah, bring on the rain Locky :roll:

I'd rather it rain if Sunshone does not play, heck I'd rather us win but Symonds to get a duck. That would be perfect!:D

Agreed, Katich and Michael Clarke are good enough spin options. IMO I would not be against dropping Johnson and playing Watson, Kreija, Clark and Lee as our attack, plus part timers in Katich, Clarke, and Symonds. I struggle to see how Watson deserves to be punted when he was much more effective than Johnson!

johnson atleast still takes wickets the stuart macgill way by bowling enough sh*t balls the batsmen get themselves out and clark has to negate lee being expensive ...

lockyno1

Post Whore
johnson atleast still takes wickets the stuart macgill way by bowling enough sh*t balls the batsmen get themselves out and clark has to negate lee being expensive ...

I don't feel Johnson has done enough, 13 wickets at 40 is s..t, does not matter which way you look at it. Watson got 10 wickets at 30, much better and will be more tight. Honestly I like Johnson but removing him and putting Watson in the side will not weaken our side, if anything will keep it tighter.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It means that I have not been convinced in Johnson, and I believe Watson is just as good a bowler and can bat and field better. Adds better balance to the side.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Locky for the last 12 months has been telling us what a great bowler Johnson is, now when he has to choose between him or Sunshine poor sh*tchell has to hit the bricks :lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Locky for the last 12 months has been telling us what a great bowler Johnson is, now when he has to choose between him or Sunshine poor sh*tchell has to hit the bricks :lol:

Mitchell was a lot better 12 months ago and that is the problem, he has not come on and frankly he probably needs a FC season to rectify his action to swing the ball a bit. He won't get wickets with crap all through his career. Watson is a better option at the moment.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mitchell was a lot better 12 months ago and that is the problem, he has not come on and frankly he probably needs a FC season to rectify his action to swing the ball a bit. He won't get wickets with crap all through his career. Watson is a better option at the moment.
:lol::lol::lol: Just two weeks ago you were singing his praises, but his arse just isn't as smooth and perky as Sunshines.

lockyno1

Post Whore
:lol::lol::lol: Just two weeks ago you were singing his praises, but his arse just isn't as smooth and perky as Sunshines.

Sunshine is a better player- in more ways than one.

GALL_ABM_SS5_gallery__260x400.jpg

Latest posts