What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Semi-Final: New Zealand v South Africa at Auckland Mar 24, 2015

Iafeta

Referee
Never ever a run there. Dumb cricket Ross Taylor. Dumb cricket. Not your call. And you dudded your partner down the river.

shiznit

Coach
Just as Roscoe has looked really good he goes and does that....

He needs to go on here and win us the game IMO...

shiznit

Coach
Steyn will be coming back in here....

I could see him blitz us ..

I wouldn't actually mind Taylor taking him on here... Try and hit him back out of the attack.

vvvrulz

Coach
Taylor just couldn't help himself, had to be a farcical run-out somewhere, ffs!
Bringing Steyn back was a great call, he might rip out Elliott and get into our flakey lower order.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Steyn is off the field. Could be important. That run out is going to come back and haunt us, I can feel it. We should be in a better position than we are.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Glenn Mcgrath would never get tonked for 46 runs in a WC semi off 4 overs and he would have half this team out by now

Mcgrath > Dale Plod

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I hope they don't dwell on it, but as a fan that's all you can do. No control.

Said at the 14th over we just needed 5 an over without losing wickets and we're in an ideal position to launch. We're doing the 5 an over at the moment comfortably, it's all about wickets. No more throwing them away boys.

vvvrulz

Coach
I hope they don't dwell on it, but as a fan that's all you can do. No control.

Said at the 14th over we just needed 5 an over without losing wickets and we're in an ideal position to launch. We're doing the 5 an over at the moment comfortably, it's all about wickets. No more throwing them away boys.

This.

We hang in there and leave some tonking to Anderson/Ronchi and we've got this.
Take the game to the 30-35th without any more wickets lost.

shiznit

Coach
One thing elliot has done well with getting those real fine boundaries... He's forced AB to have leg slip type fielders.

Iafeta

Referee
Taylor runs Gup out, gets out himself. He's got an extremely punchable face right now.