What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test - Australia v India at Melbourne Dec 26-30, 2011

snoozer

Bench
Originally Posted by BunniesMan
My prediction looks to be coming true. Guarantee no team takes 20 wickets. Called it a week ago.
you are a tool of the highest order.

go back to the 50uff$forum and wank on there.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sorry for thinking some of the best batsmen in the world would play to their ability...we bowled much better than I expected (after NZ can you blame me for having low expectations?) and their top order, with the possible exception of glimpses of class from Tendulkar, was very poor.

Jason Maher

Immortal
you are a tool of the highest order.

go back to the 50uff$forum and wank on there.

I dunno if BunniesMan is good enough at posting article links for the 50uff$ forum...

On topic, fantastic win. I had my doubts we were capable of bowling them out twice before this game, and especially would not have expected us to win with totals of 333 and 240. Our batting still needs a lot of work though. We're not going to win too many games with innings totals like those.

snoozer

Bench
Sorry for thinking some of the best batsmen in the world would play to their ability...we bowled much better than I expected (after NZ can you blame me for having low expectations?) and their top order, with the possible exception of glimpses of class from Tendulkar, was very poor.
we got this!

derp

Juniors

Well you have definitely out derped yourself again

beads6

First Grade
Siddle has bowled exceptionally well since he recall. He isn't ever going to be a world beater but he will bust his nut for us until we have the likes of Hazelwood and Starc ready to go. I can live with that. Pattinson could be anything so hopefully he stays fit. Hilfenhaus has surprised everyone with how well he bowled this test. Just need our batsmen to make more runs and we should be right

Meth

Staff member
Pattinson deserved the MOTM for his batting effort in the 2nd innings in addition to his bowling. Matchwinner

beads6

First Grade
I can't believe people are complaining about Pattinson bowling bouncers and sledging. This country shits me to tears sometimes.