What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan @ Optus Stadium Perth, Dec 14-18 2023

Bazal

Post Whore
I'll assume you have a problem with Warner then as well. His behaviour on the field prior to Capetown was embarrassing at times and he is a known sledger as well. I'll do some light reading on Hayden in the first session.

Off the field is a bit lopsided, we've all consumed the word salad from Hayden in the commbox (I view it as harmless, not vindictive like Chappell or Warney). Just wait until we see a bit of Warner's post cricket antics.

I'd hope where I earlier compared choosing the better bloke out of the two to choosing your preferred colour between two massive turds would have made my views on both clear

I just reckon Haydos is a massive POS and hides it behind a goofy hick persona.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If this was the WACA the Fremantle doctor should kick in across the trots track around 3.

But its not so I'll reminisce about John Snow instead.

Nutz

Bench
This is so cool.
Finally I'm able to have a beer and watch UHD cricket on my new tv.....how good is this batting.
What a great sporting family the Marsh's are.

Fangs

Coach
Jamal has been expensive but he has been the pick of the bowlers. He will probably end up with 5.

Haffa

Give the first test to Hobart once their new ground is ready. Guarantee it draws a bigger crowd than this