What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan @ Optus Stadium Perth, Dec 14-18 2023

Fangs

Coach
Welcome back baldy.

We missed him in the second half of the Ashes. He will take 4 in this innings and get his 500.

Incorrect

Coach
On the flipside, Ravi Shastri when he's not drunk trying to pump up the TV audience and the crowd and doing on field presentations and not calling Indian matches, is actually pretty good IMO....

EDIT - it probably helps in this scenario where he's calling 2 teams he hates lol. He can't get excited no matter who's winning!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
On the flipside, Ravi Shastri when he's not drunk trying to pump up the TV audience and the crowd and doing on field presentations and not calling Indian matches, is actually pretty good IMO....

EDIT - it probably helps in this scenario where he's calling 2 teams he hates lol. He can't get excited no matter who's winning!!
I like Ravi as a neutral commentator.

He is one of the few Indians that isn't afraid to show off there actual personality.

I can get people can find him irrating when calling Indian games but it's probably no different to half our blokes calling Australia matches and a bit of bias.

Bazal

Post Whore
I like Ravi as a neutral commentator.

He is one of the few Indians that isn't afraid to show off there actual personality.

I can get people can find him irrating when calling Indian games but it's probably no different to half our blokes calling Australia matches and a bit of bias.

He's not afraid because he's drunk out of his gourd by 8am....

Latest posts