What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v South Africa at Perth on Nov 3-7, 2016

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Sick of hearing from Nicholas, Taylor, Clarke and Co already.. at this point I would take Brayshaw back, at least he would try and convince me that Mitch Marsh is a specimen and a man of considerable talent. I also wouldn't mind hearing about how talented Maxwell is either..

Canard

Immortal
Mates who are at the WACA reckon that guys were getting kicked out for starting the Mexican wave.

Gee, that will bring the crowds back.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So MMarsh will be on a warning warning for the next test??? These selectors are completely off the wall, blind Freddie can see he is not good enough for the top 6 and it is destabilising the entire side. It's like the time when we were picking Bevan at 7 just to keep an out of form Taylor in the side. But at least he was our skipper and had been a great opening batsmen for us. What has MMarsh done to deserve such an extending run??? It boggles the mind it truly does.

Eelectrica

Referee
Just got to hope that Waugh saying Marsh is in for Hobart inspires him somehow.
Century/5 wkt haul or bust for M Marsh in these next games.
Selectors need to start realizing these batting collapses are no fluke. Once is a fluke, 10+ collapses is a fatal flaw.

Expecting this game to over by the end of the day with Australia adding to there woeful record of batting collapses. But hey, maybe Mitch Marsh will lead the way with a 200no.

undertaker

Coach
Warne has become a bad parody of himself. He was always an embarrassment I wouldn't even begin to know what he is now. Not sure who is worse these days, the team, the selectors, commentators or the clowns in charge of running the game.

With all the surgery/botox or whatever he's had, he doesn't need a wax sculpture of him at Madame Tussauds; he can just simply stand inside there and pose as himself

jargan83

Coach
Mates who are at the WACA reckon that guys were getting kicked out for starting the Mexican wave.

Gee, that will bring the crowds back.

I was wondering what some of the evictions were about yesterday.

I saw a couple of blokes get kicked out in the last session yesterday for throwing cups, presumably for a beer snake but saw a couple of other that didn't seem to have a reason.

Cricket Australia fun police at work.

JJ

Immortal
So MMarsh will be on a warning warning for the next test??? These selectors are completely off the wall, blind Freddie can see he is not good enough for the top 6 and it is destabilising the entire side. It's like the time when we were picking Bevan at 7 just to keep an out of form Taylor in the side. But at least he was our skipper and had been a great opening batsmen for us. What has MMarsh done to deserve such an extending run??? It boggles the mind it truly does.

You lot will be wanting Watto to unretire.... at least he could bat and bowl

Canard

Immortal
Losing whilst their main strike bowler is out will be a new low.

Lucky we only play the 2nd best ranked team after this series....

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah, just saying though - most here think Philander is more Nathan Astle than quality opening bowler...

Without Steyn they're very short, if Australia can hang around they could get close - that said, I've said for a long time the Australia top order is over-rated

Who knows, shocked RSA came back so well, but two Marshs, Khawaja, Don and Nevill is a pretty ordinary lineup on anything other than the flattest of decks

I've never seen anyone not rate Philander....not sure where that idea comes from.

Canard

Immortal
Jeezus. When your not your not.

Haha, Warne bailed on that commentary one sentence in.