What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test D/N Australia v Sri Lanka at Brisbane Jan 24-28 - AUSTRALIA WON BY AN INNINGS AND 40 RUNS

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If they don't play Khawaja it means they're playing Labralabracadabra-he's gonna reach out and grab ya, or Shaun f**king Marsh at #3 so if we can stop being insane for a moment, let's take Khawaja to England please.
Yep, Ozzie has his faults but he’s Grahame Pollock compared to the other options.

If they don't play Khawaja it means they're playing Labralabracadabra-he's gonna reach out and grab ya, or Shaun f**king Marsh at #3 so if we can stop being insane for a moment, let's take Khawaja to England please.

I’m just saying my team, I wouldn’t play him.

My preferred lineup

Warner
Harris/Burns
Patterson
Smith
Pucovski
Maxwell

Really if your stats say your bog average in shield cricket how the f**k do the selectors think that player will perform better at test level...?
The selectors need to realise that dog sh*t no matter how much you sugar coat it is still dog sh*t.

Incorrect

Coach
Any truth in the rumour that Patterson and Richardson will presented their baggy greens by legends Nic Maddinson and Joe Mennie respectively??

I hear Bobby Quiney is being kept on ice to give Pucovski his when the time comes.... CA even going to fly him 1st class to England if it happens to be during the Ashes....

TheParraboy

Staff member
Win toss and bat I guess

bit of rain from about 7pm tonight, nothing major may not even be at the Gabba

I never thought it would happen for Kurtis.

And it's all happened very quickly, in the past week or so.

Suddenly, he's Australian Test Cap # 457.

Am a very, very proud person right now.

TheParraboy

Staff member
She could look classy in a soiled hessian sack.. . Or even a parra jersey...

Parra girl all the way ;)

JP7jO.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
https://www.news.com.au/sport/crick...a/news-story/740f3ac0ae1b17399bf039e3e16976c6

So the media crapping on about Pucovski vs Patterson but seem to be giving Labulesbian a free pass?

Both should have played at the expense of some nuffy Queenslander but if it was Pucovski vs Patterson, Patterson won hands down last week.

I think Lee said Pucovski and Patterson should both be there in commentary last night.

Lesbiana should be playing grade cricket. That's about his level

Timbo

Staff member
I don't mind Laburadoodle at 6. He actually has a bit of a dig, unlike some of the pea hearts we've seen this summer.

Latest posts