What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test New Zealand v Bangladesh at Hamilton Feb 28 - Mar 4 2019 - NZ WON BY AN INNINGS AND 52 RUNS

JJ

Immortal
These bloody NZ pitches always turn into roads when the blek ceps bat.

I'm off to watch the tennis
They change... your boy Aussie Nick seems worth watching

Taylor just about walked there for lbw

349/3

JJ

Immortal
The list reinforces to me how great Viv was - he faded away, but at his peak he was pretty special

TheParraboy

Staff member
Nicholls ranked no5 in the test batting ranks?

Has been climbing that ladder under the radar

TheParraboy

Staff member
The list reinforces to me how great Viv was - he faded away, but at his peak he was pretty special

ahead of his time wasn't he, would be on par if not better than the likes of Kholi or Smith today..IMO

Reactions: JJ

TheParraboy

Staff member
So declaration an hour or so after lunch tomorrow seem good for NZ?

They should be well over 600 by then

Iafeta

Referee
First Kiwi to 20 test centuries. Well done Kane. Helluva career. Reminds me of Bill Ponsford.

Iafeta

Referee
Wagner pulls that military medium plodder miles over square leg. Slow and juicy.

Iafeta

Referee
Staggeringly poor captaincy this. Wagner is being given lollies to hit here with a field set to the boundary. In all fairness, the lad is just short of a tail ender and it’s like they’re bowling to Brian Lara when he’s on 350.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Day 3: Lunch

New Zealand lead by 371 runs with 4 wickets remaining in the innings

Id expect the tonk after lunch, Colin could be real entertaining if he gets going

TheFrog

Coach
So declaration an hour or so after lunch tomorrow seem good for NZ?

They should be well over 600 by then
They could go until they're all out, it wouldn't make a difference. Unless rain is expected. BD are notoriously bad in the second innings.

Iafeta

Referee
Day 3: Lunch

New Zealand lead by 371 runs with 4 wickets remaining in the innings

Id expect the tonk after lunch, Colin could be real entertaining if he gets going

Kane should get a little selfish here imo. Not often you get such a good track, such ordinary bowling. He’s 170 odd, try for the triple. There’s still two days after that to bowl these lads out.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kane should get a little selfish here imo. Not often you get such a good track, such ordinary bowling. He’s 170 odd, try for the triple. There’s still two days after that to bowl these lads out.

They will declare when he hits 200

Colin is smacking them, Kane is cautious in the 190s and probably wants to get the 200 in the bank, then declaration will come

Latest posts