What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: South Africa v Australia at Durban March 1-5, 2018 - AUSTRALIA WON

JJ

Immortal
Going to be a very good win for Aust - good toss to win, but RSA also shot themselves in the foot, or choked as they seem to at home against Aust

Markram looks a fantastic talent though

Meth

Staff member
People are actually crying on twatter about Lyon dropping the ball near De Villiers after he ran him out. Jesus fcking wept. Either holier than thou top bloke NZ supporters (is JJ on twitter?) or maybe butthurt poms

Lyon is caught up in Warner's slipstream. Nothing really in it. But Warner is such a mong. He just can't help himself. Is he still vc?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
0/86 from the goat.

Once a wicket is taken the ball is to be returned to the umpire. Last time I looked ABDV wasn't the umpire.

simmo1

First Grade
Lyon was definitely shit stirring, but it wasn't that bad and he doesn't have form in carrying on like a dickhead.

Warner on the other hand has been a tosser since day one.

Reactions: JJ

Timbo

Staff member
I've never understood blokes like this - what good does he possibly think is going to come from it?

I used to play with a bloke like this. One day he got out LB and didn't like it - I was the non striker and it was smashing middle and off halfway up - and started carrying on at the umpire, calling him f**king this and f**king that. We had to lock him in his car until he calmed down. Then he couldn't understand why he was suspended for two weeks by the association.

Davey will come out and say he says what he believes and the injustice of it all if/when he cops a fine or suspension.

TheParraboy

Staff member
On Warners twitter account

David Warner‏Verified account@davidwarner31 10h10 hours ago

A great day today, 9 down and 1 to go. Well bowled @mstarc56 and to our bowlers for grinding it out. A very good
1f4af.png
by Markram
1f44f.png

No love for Quinton???

TheParraboy

Staff member
I've never understood blokes like this - what good does he possibly think is going to come from it?

I used to play with a bloke like this. One day he got out LB and didn't like it - I was the non striker and it was smashing middle and off halfway up - and started carrying on at the umpire, calling him f**king this and f**king that. We had to lock him in his car until he calmed down. Then he couldn't understand why he was suspended for two weeks by the association.

Davey will come out and say he says what he believes and the injustice of it all if/when he cops a fine or suspension.

I hope you gave him a gobfull as you were down the other end (the batsman not the umpire)

when your own team mate gives you a reality check usually your eating humble pie