What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 BLOODY HEART ATTACKS

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes Itsa Southy is right! You'll feel like brand new when you're back on your feet! You will feel a changed man!

tbunny58

Juniors
Wow tbunny, my thoughts go out to you too bro.
Mate I am back at home and ready to rock. The funny thing about mine was there were absolutely no symptoms and it was only picked because of a stress test required for a work medical!
Had an angiogram which picked up an 80% blockage and was sent to St Vincent's. One stent later, which wss done yesterday and home today.
Mine was nothing compared to itsa's op. I am one relieved puppy though!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate I am back at home and ready to rock. The funny thing about mine was there were absolutely no symptoms and it was only picked because of a stress test required for a work medical!
Had an angiogram which picked up an 80% blockage and was sent to St Vincent's. One stent later, which wss done yesterday and home today.
Heart disease is hereditary in my family so I hope I get that kinda luck when I'm older.

callmack1

Staff member
That's good to hear man, just take it easy.