What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 trys in 120 mins

shadowboxer

First Grade
Flanno is going to lose his hair quicker than Nathan Brown if this continues. He's off contract at the end of this year and if we get off to a sh*t start, the board is going to look pretty stupid if they re-sign him.

only a trial
but so far it is grounhog day and i dont see flan being here 2012. its an opinion but to me they shuold have started from scratch as the reminates of r.stuart still live in flan.
I hope we do well but i cant see it. The manly trial was okay in parts, didnt see last night but man they have some work to do

redback

Bench
Whats your point mate? Do you disagree that it's a worry we STILL cant score points ?

I think blind freddy can see that Reefy has a valid point, infact Inferno brought this up last week so why dont you have a go at him also?

I think the problem is that Blacktip has no credibility and is a hypocrite! last year he wouldn't hear of anyone criticising the team. Now that Dick has gone he has nothing positive to say!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think the problem is that Blacktip has no credibility and is a hypocrite! last year he wouldn't hear of anyone criticising the team. Now that Dick has gone he has nothing positive to say!

Actually that is not the case. Read the thread again you inbred illiterate pharkwit.

redback

Bench
Actually that is not the case. Read the thread again you inbred illiterate pharkwit.

There is nothing funnier than a liar when they are exposed!

It's obvious that you were never a Sharks fan, but a fan of Dicky's, so now you make cryptic suggestions about our new coach (in another thread). Apparantely called him a snake didn't you?

Last edited:
So does anyone who attended, get any ideas from that, as to who our halves combination will(or should) be, and who will be the starting centres and wingers, come Rnd1?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You are exposed yet again!

So is our new coach a snake or not? Here is your chance to set the record straight!

Everybody else on here already knows. But i'm happy to tell you in person. Or for somebody else on here to tell you in person.
Anybody on here volunteer to tell Redback the Story in person at the first home game?

Ausguy? Frenzy? BBB? Azza?

Inferno

Coach
Someone PM me this rumour, I think my TIT membership was revoked. It's been a long time since I received the newsletter.

Last edited: