What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 word reason why NSW lost

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He was captain last year too, when we finished equal first.

But don't let facts get in the way of your hate.

Dazzat

First Grade
He was captain last year too, when we finished equal first.

But don't let facts get in the way of your hate.

One season don't make a captain's reputation champ. Same for coaches ... just ask Freddy Fittler about one season wonders. A player's standing in the game should be assessed on a little longer time frame than that.

Hate's a strong word. I'm more included to use the word 'amused'. Amused that a club would actually pick someone of Gallen's character (don't ask me, ask the judiciary) as their captain.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
One season don't make a captain's reputation champ. Same for coaches ... just ask Freddy Fittler about one season wonders. A player's standing in the game should be assessed on a little longer time frame than that.

Hate's a strong word. I'm more included to use the word 'amused'. Amused that a club would actually pick someone of Gallen's character (don't ask me, ask the judiciary) as their captain.
Fair enough, I would point out you first point was about less than a year.

I guess Ricky went down the path of he was the only player with any experience who is an automatic selection.

Who would you suggest?

The only other player would be Luke Covell, who does not strike me as a leader.

Barrett was not there last year, and he is captain now.

But Gallen will lead the team.

drake

First Grade
I agree with the thread starter.

If Paul Gallen was deregistered, NSW would have won.

Paul gallen is to blame for NSW losing. He's just that bad a person.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well, my job here is done

game-fishingS.jpg

Ausguy

Coach
cheer up browny its ok your supposed to hate us sharks fans....

Fail. who uses that?

Funnier is you looking in our forum, did you lose something?

spider

Coach
yes, 5 pages of epic fail - lol

there is no better lock or bait, when it comes to gallen

what did yo say the post before?

oh - thats right....:lol:

yes that's right. If this is a cutting insight then you might need to go back to the Sharks forum for back up champ. It took you 30 minutes to read my post and find that quote too Stacey.

Spider can't be the best the Sharks forum has. He has taken the bait too easily making a mockery of your bait thread. Send someone else in. now watch spider respond with more sh*t lol

spider

Coach
and yet you continue to get hooked.

thats a common response when one has nothng to repsond with - lol, still leading with that chin i see

I'm only doing this to see how long you can go for the last word.
of course you are - see above

ps. I'm the one you wouldn't f**k. so neither.
you have some serious issues

ill leave it to you for the last word, im sure you'll respond with your razor sharp wit