What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 word reason why NSW lost

The Dodger

First Grade
well said frenz.

the lack of big Gal is the reason the blues had no heart last night.

it took a fired up craig wing to bring the game back in the last twenty minutes.
even then, his team mates didnt want to get involved.
farrah was the only one trying to fire up all night.

farkn pack of puussies.

we were missing a leader last night.

WireMan

Bench
We lost because our halves were absolutely useless. Our fullback was also missing in defense, or making errors at crucial times.

Also our front row is just nowhere near as good as QLDs.

Or in two words...

Queensland better. ;-)

Joker's Wild

Coach
The merkin Sharks fans are correct, we missed Gallen in the centre.

Excuse me, Im off to scrub myself with Demestos now

Mr Saab

Referee
This is a myth.

Compare Gallen 2009 penalities per game with others. It is a myth.

He has the mental strength of serial pest Peter Hoare when he attends a sporting event. Gallen is easily baited and will be even more so in origin. He is no messiah....

mxlegend99

Referee
I don't rate him that highly, but i think he needs a spot in the side at the expense of Anthony Laffranchi. Strictly for hitting the ball up and getting us metres. If possible also getting an offload away.

We just need to make sure that he and Ben Creagh don't get in the way of the centres receiving the ball. Michael Jennings and Jamie Lyon were cut out of the attack by the backrowers.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I don't rate him that highly, but i think he needs a spot in the side at the expense of Anthony Laffranchi. Strictly for hitting the ball up and getting us metres. If possible also getting an offload away.
You missed the best part of his game, fast line speed and tackles that hurt. I have seen many players see Gal come and drop it cold, as they are preparing to get smashed.

Godz Illa

Coach
I have seen many players see Gal come and drop it cold, as they are preparing to get smashed.
Like Cooper Cronk in the preliminary final last year. If by "drop it cold" you mean "stroll through the gap and set up a try". This thread is still a piss take right?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i think most reasonable people would agree gallen would add some starch to the blues, but the prob is that there are geniuss who think he's jebus and will fix all the problems

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Like Cooper Cronk in the preliminary final last year. If by "drop it cold" you mean "stroll through the gap and set up a try". This thread is still a piss take right?
Greens man my friend, hence he is our reggie HB.

Your hate for Gallen clouds you judgement.

Perhaps you missed the Anzac test where our forwards dominated the kiwis and yes Gallen was one of them.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
i think most reasonable people would agree gallen would add some starch to the blues, but the prob is that there are geniuss who think he's jebus and will fix all the problems
Most but clearly not all.

Gallen is averaging less than a penality per match.

Of course he won't fix everything, and I love the backrow of Creagh, O'Donell and Gallen.

Dazzat

First Grade
Gallen's captaincy certainly made a difference to the Sharks heh. He's led them straight to the bottom.