What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20,000??

Willow

Assistant Moderator
HMS Cheesemaker said:
Father, Cardinal, Pope, Saint, Angel, Archangel, God
As I said, I don't think it goes any higher than the Pope. Although I am willing to concede that Saints are on a higher astral plain.

phonetic

Juniors
Dragons website said the 32k mark set last year is likely to be surpassed.

Last year there were that many Dragons fans that it might as well have been our home game. It was 23k Dragons, 9k Roosters I reckon.

Weather is not too bad.. a little overcast but not anything worthy of choosing to sit home.

Bring it on I say. 33567.

Do you want the good news or the bad news?

Preacher would be down at the Father level...

Although we must remember that Reece is God, so as his chief proponent I reckon you should be considered an Archangel.

The Preacher

First Grade
HMS Cheesemaker said:
Do you want the good news or the bad news?

Preacher would be down at the Father level...

Although we must remember that Reece is God, so as his chief proponent I reckon you should be considered an Archangel.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks, I think !!

Nugby

Juniors
Actually the weather was alright heading to the game and for the first twenty minutes, so I probably wasn't the only one stupid enough to think it was going to be a beautiful day. Still, I wasn't going to be missing this fixture anyway.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
It cleared up though, which was good.

Nugby, my mate thought the same and was sitting in a t-shirt and shorts with thongs.

He wasn't a happy chappy afterwards, even though we did win!