What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 Droids Ceremony

joel

Juniors
edabomb said:
Teh besteR awArd for goodester grammer/grammy - Joel the Raider.

Nuff said, you got literacy skillz thugz like me can only dream of.

edabomb... I'm deeply moved that you hold my advanced verbosity in such high regards, however I don't feel that I can honestly uphold the responsibilities involved in accepting it. I must therefore decline.
I would like to offer the award to Bay56. Without his support, I could never have joined you all here at LU.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Greenraider: hey joel you won an award!
Joel: what is it?
Greenraider: the droid for goo
**joel cuts greenraider off**
Joel: a droid? meh keep it, i dont want that thing stinking up the joint... well at least i know one thing, im one satep closer to a golden boogs award

Raider_69

Post Whore
it would work for you wouldnt it, your nothing but a pleb Dj
**shakes head**

soo much potential

DJ Raida

Bench
you proved you have a vague grasp of its merits, however being a pleb is an intrigue thing, only grasped in true form via the works of shakespeare in such classics as "Julius Caesar" and so forth

Raider_69

Post Whore
your a pleb in every sence of the word

your a commoner, your a level below most and perhaps most of all your a follower, you would follow millsy off a clift!
your definatly a pleb and in this case Millsys pleb

DJ Raida

Bench
Folks, forget about Nick, his infatution with panthers_gurl is obviously messing with his mind a tad

im sure when they get marreid hell be back to his usual self

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
pfft yea nice try

If i marry anyone off these forums it will be Melstar, she is cool :mrgreen: :clap:

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Raider chalks up another but i disagree with that award for least likely to get with a chick, i thought kris man was a special

this picture proves it
HPIM0117.jpg

Champ getting a kiss from a relative doesn't count...

Bay56

First Grade
*yawn .. waking up from yesterdays droids ..... diary entry .. delete from social calender for 2005*

Raider_69

Post Whore
Prodigiousman said:
Raider_69 said:
Raider chalks up another but i disagree with that award for least likely to get with a chick, i thought kris man was a special

this picture proves it
HPIM0117.jpg

Champ getting a kiss from a relative doesn't count...

thats no relo of mine, i barely speak to my relos let alone get kisses from them :lol:

Bay56 said:
*yawn .. waking up from yesterdays droids ..... diary entry .. delete from social calender for 2005*

two steps ahead of ya bay