What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 player movements

Hurriflatch

Referee
Havn't seen these yet

Parramatta
Wade McKinnon re signs for 2 years
Feleti Mateo re signs for 2 years
Dean Widders re signs for 1 year
Luke O'Dwyer re signs for 1 year

Tadpole

Juniors
Mellars to the sharks for remainder of this year and next year :D .....Bird holding talks with canberra WOOHOOO bye bye birdy :D

RenoufPhan

Juniors
Mick DeVere will be playing in England next year. Bruno Cullen confirmed it. :(

No club has been officially anounced, but it's looks like Hull are the frontrunners

Pantherjim.

Referee
dice said:
Hegarty to Souths. Official.

Go the Salary Cap! :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Pantherjim.

Referee
dice said:
Pantherjim. said:
dice said:
Hegarty to Souths. Official.

Go the Salary Cap! :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Read this thread before you laugh too hard:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=29247

:lol:

Don't forget our avatar bet in Round 23.

Mere Rumour and speculation Dice my friend, worth nothing until it's confirmed. On our site there are also strong Rumours that Mossy will be staying with Penrith, as there are equally strong rumours he will be signing with you guys.

I haven't forgoten our little avatar bet. If your boys win in Round 23, I will wear the emblem of the Sydney City Roosters for so long that it hurts! ;-)

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Looking at it at all hurts, although I significantly enjoyed the Samsung ad in todays paper which cut out the Rooster and just had the writing. They should keep it that way. In fact, they should get rid of the writing, oh and the club. And take Manly with them.

Thats the second Parra player (after Eric Grothe) that has gone to the Roosters to be taught how to play then bought back.

It appears that the Roosters are a sort of 'finishing school' for Parra players.

Latest posts