What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 player movements

Raider_69

Post Whore
mate take a gander at the raiders forum
we are all shaming our management and coaching staff

rumors are Schifcofske asked for a release :cry:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
imasharkie said:
Raider_69 said:
rumors are Schifcofske asked for a release :cry:

He wouldn't be a big loss.
Your management are on the right track in this case.

Dude, he's topping two stat lists every week. I'm a Dogs supporter but Canberra should hold onto Schif, he's one of their best.

Oh, and Gafa can't kick for shit - of his attempts v Bulldogs @ Gosford, he kicked all from in front, and the moment he got on out wide he smacked it well away from the posts. Get Schif back with the boot if you want to hold onto tight games. I see he had one goal tonight, maybe Elliott learnt his lesson.

Secondly, I know Price is deciding, and he's considering both clubs (WAR/BUL), but you Warriors fans really should get off your horses about it, you act as if you've already got him bagged. You and noone else on this forum knows what his decision is, it's in his head, and his managers and family's, so stop pretending you know what's going on. It's 50/50 atm, purely because none of us know. Same with Tahu until today, noone knew where he was headed until the announcement. That's why I hate rumoured signings, because fans like some of the NZ fans get cocky about the supposedly "impending" signing. Oh well.

Davester

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Whatuira a Tiger for 3 years. A welcome if unexpected signing. Didn't even know we were in talks.

Yeah I was surprised when I clicked into the official tigers site and saw that Whatuira was signed. Unexpected signing and good one too!

I heard that Adam Dykes will be heading to Cronulla apparently so that may free up some room for the Eels

Davester

Juniors
If not mentioned yet...

According to RLW magazine 2 weeks back, had it's own column and all...

Danny Wards (Leeds prop, Super League) :arrow: Wests Tigers

Davester

Juniors
Oops I posted in the wrong thread... #-o Nah it's confirmed though that Tigers are after this player

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Earl said:
Releasing Marsh would be un-fair and un-called for.
It would also make no sense. Why pay his salary for two years while he's injured then release him when he was fit? I will be very surprised if it happens, and I've heard nothing apart from unsubstantiated rumours to suggest that it would.

The Colonel

Immortal
reladith said:
Jamie Feeny :arrow: Knights
Greg Bird :arrow: Knights
Carl Webb :arrow: Knights

Are these confirmed? As of late last night Webb was saying that the Knights were his preferred choice. Hasn't signed nought yet?

Latest posts