What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 player movements

legend

Coach
I'm thinking he may have a change of mind with the new look Eels but who knows what is going through his head.

I hope he comes back to Parra.

The Colonel

Immortal
A backline with Tahu, Lyon, Vaealiki and Grothe in it..... I'd be hoping he comes back to!

We'll see what happens. If he does come back I wouldn't be surprised to see Vella and or Wagon gone as a result.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Henry Fa'afili :arrow: Warrington

A loss to the Warriors, but not a huge one. Still our backline is looking a bit thin next season, just as well our forward pack is shaping up to be one of the best next year.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
just as well our forward pack is shaping up to be one of the best next year

Dayum right! marsh to return, Price or Beatie will join us (most likely price).Wiki signed up. Not to mention our already huge forward pack of feka, villasanti, faumuina, guttenbeil, lauaki, betham, tuimavavue, koopu and temata.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
Shaun said:
just as well our forward pack is shaping up to be one of the best next year

Dayum right! marsh to return, Price or Beatie will join us (most likely price).Wiki signed up. Not to mention our already huge forward pack of feka, villasanti, faumuina, guttenbeil, lauaki, betham, tuimavavue, koopu and temata.

i think marsh is being released so you can pay for all of these new guys

OVP

Coach
Spike said:
Luke Davico is going to Wigan for 2 years - Raiders have given him a release

Unbelievable ... he was one player i thought theyd NEVER lose. Shame Raiders Shame (in my best Derryn Hinch voice :lol: )

Latest posts