What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 changes are now inevitable

Avenger

Immortal
Haynzy said:
Based on this year I think Delaney will probably pressure Wags and Chad.

He will force his way in somewhere. He is too good. Remember that game against the Saints at Kogarah? Both he and Reddy played like 100 game veterans.

Jodeci

Bench
Where can we fit Delaney???

Not on the wing - Guru and John Williams
Centres - Tahu and Smith
Lock - Robinson, Wagon, Henry P

Reddy should be there as should Williams

Remember we have guys like Afagasaga, Cordoba, Zorba, etc

We will be back next yr bigger and stronger

Is John Morris our long term 5/8?

Meaning will we look at keeping him for a while?

stiffmeister

Bench
Yes I talked them up & us fans deserved better. I could take a scoreline like the drags & tigers but not 29 nil. That was woeful. Inept. No excuses.

Fans have the right to leave on half time. Why not? I had seen enough at that stage, what was there to see in the second half.

Avenger

Immortal
Jodeci said:
Where can we fit Delaney???

Not on the wing - Guru and John Williams
Centres - Tahu and Smith
Lock - Robinson, Wagon, Henry P

Reddy should be there as should Williams

Remember we have guys like Afagasaga, Cordoba, Zorba, etc

We will be back next yr bigger and stronger

Is John Morris our long term 5/8?

Meaning will we look at keeping him for a while?

At lock or 5/8th. He is class. Morris only signed for a year, remember?

Eelementary

Post Whore
eelavation said:
part of being supporter is going through the good and bad times, you seem to very vocal when we do well but when we don't you can't bare to watch.

stick to marbles.

That's true about most Eels fans anyway.

When we were down 23-nil, I was starting chants - sure, we had lost by then. But I was trying to see if we could score.

I was chanting the whole time, but by half-time, nobody else was.

It's a shame - my "Let's go Parra, let's go" chant is not any good with three people screaming it.

Haynzy

First Grade
I think Morris is safe.
Chad has been inconsistent, his spot was always going to be in doubt when Wags came back.
If Delaney proves a better option than Wags he will get plenty of game time next year.

The other interesting one will be the front row. with Fui out for 9 weeks Peek, Vella Cannings,Tsoulos and Cordoba will be looking to cement a spot.

Jodeci

Bench
Avenger I know he is class

I dont miss a home or away game in PL nor Flegg

I personally think we should blood in Blake at 5/8. Like Tim, he is our long term prospect and should be given that chance.

I'm not saying Morris is to blame for yesterday.

We have so much talent in our lower grades I dont know how we are going keep them

I'm looking forward to next yr beause I know we are gonna be up there

Avenger

Immortal
Jodeci said:
Avenger I know he is class

I dont miss a home or away game in PL nor Flegg

I personally think we should blood in Blake at 5/8. Like Tim, he is our long term prospect and should be given that chance.

I'm not saying Morris is to blame for yesterday.

We have so much talent in our lower grades I dont know how we are going keep them

I'm looking forward to next yr beause I know we are gonna be up there

I must say I have never seen Blake Green play a full game.

shiftysmith

Juniors
lets be fair here...yes yesterday was a sad day for the club and i can not think of anything else today...but looking back over our season no one had bad things to say when we were going great..now for the last 24hrs all i here is morris isnt a good 5/8 where as all season no one has bagged him,i have even heard people saying ben smith isnt up to it..lets get real there is no need for major changes we are a new team and next year we will be even better

forward pass

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
I didnt bother watching the game after half time

Are you serious ???

What a d**khead you would have been if they had fought back! Bulldogs came back from 18 points down with only 10 minutes left !

I can't believe any supporter could switch us off because we are losing.

I am gobsmacked !

stiffmeister

Bench
forward pass said:
Are you serious ???

What a d**khead you would have been if they had fought back! Bulldogs came back from 18 points down with only 10 minutes left !

I can't believe any supporter could switch us off because we are losing.

I am gobsmacked !

Yes idi**. Its called a gut feel & I was proved 100% correct. That is my way to pick up the pieces so to speak

And by the way cry like a baby

stiffmeister

Bench
Oh yeah & fans do leave at half time at the ground also. Are you still gobsmaked?

Also dont compare us to the dogs, they have this mongrel about them & never give up attitude which we dont have so it seems

Avenger

Immortal
stiff-meister eel said:
Oh yeah & fans do leave at half time at the ground also. Are you still gobsmaked?

Also dont compare us to the dogs, they have this mongrel about them & never give up attitude which we dont have so it seems

I left with 20 min to go. The reason is because I could not control myself. I was so angry. Being there to the end and seeing a massacre means sh*t in my opinion.

It will only take me a year or so to recover. :(

stiffmeister

Bench
Avenger said:
I left with 20 min to go. The reason is because I could not control myself. I was so angry. Being there to the end and seeing a massacre means sh*t in my opinion.

It will only take me a year or so to recover. :(

Exactly, well said

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
stiffy, back the hell up!

parra fans jumping all over each other after a loss, spose it why we jump all over the coach and playing staff as well :roll:

you can't drop players after that game, we won the Minor Premiership, we have bee fantastic all year. patience is a virtue and it will come to us, just not now now now... Luke, Morris, Robbo, they all had good seasons, Wag's - usually our best in defence had a shocker, it wasn't our day, but it will be one day

blast me all you like, but im just gunna sit back, and wonder what will happen next year...

fish eel

Immortal
stiff-meister eel said:

yeah, the really showed that never give up attitude over the last month of the comp. :roll:

stiffmeister

Bench
fish eel said:
yeah, the really showed that never give up attitude over the last month of the comp. :roll:

I'm talking on a major part of their recent history not the last few weeks. I mean they had their best players out for most of the season and you know what, unfortunately they will bounce back next year

stiffmeister

Bench
JessEel said:
stiffy, back the hell up!

parra fans jumping all over each other after a loss, spose it why we jump all over the coach and playing staff as well :roll:

you can't drop players after that game, we won the Minor Premiership, we have bee fantastic all year. patience is a virtue and it will come to us, just not now now now... Luke, Morris, Robbo, they all had good seasons, Wag's - usually our best in defence had a shocker, it wasn't our day, but it will be one day

blast me all you like, but im just gunna sit back, and wonder what will happen next year...

It seems some of these other fans don't allow me to express my opinion

Geez I only switched my TV off at half time & everyones shocked. I was furious & thats my way of calming myself

Latest posts