What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 // Crowd Watch

effnic

Bench
c_eagle said:
The atmosphere at Brookie had to be seen to be believed. If it was a clear night, we'd have got 5k more.
According to the manly website before kickoff they were turning down people at the gates.

mattyg

Bench
:lol: that place couldnt even fit 2k more let alone 5k! I could hardly see the field as it was and i had seats!

c_eagle

Juniors
I think there'll be a point where everyone will be forced to stand on the hill. There weren't as many Bulldogs fans last night as I expected, mainly due to the weather imo.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Quality crowd, best atmosphere I have been to all year. I was pelvic thrusting from the Southern Stand.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brookvale's facilities are SH!T!

The place could've got a few more in IMO, the benches around me weren't packed packed. Still, 20153 on a wet night is f**king awesome. I'll be at EAS tonight, hope there's a bumper crowd there too.

RABK

Referee
Timmah said:
Brookvale's facilities are SH!T!

The place could've got a few more in IMO, the benches around me weren't packed packed. Still, 20153 on a wet night is f**king awesome. I'll be at EAS tonight, hope there's a bumper crowd there too.

Where you sitting?

Timmah

Staff member
I was on the concourse seating in the top north corner. I got on TV all by myself waving my flag after the Emelio try. I'll get a vidcap if I can.

ali

Bench
HMS Cheesemaker said:
I just had a look. The "available" Gold Concourse seems to be all restricted viewing seating in the NE corner of WIN Stadium. That is, sections G & H of the Northern Stand (there's a pole supporting the Northern Stand roof between section F and section G). That part of WIN Stadium is always last to sell out, so that's a sign pointing towards a very healty crowd. Now let's hope that this weather goes away and it should be a great night at the footy. I'm not much of a crowd tipster, but I reckon we're looking at 16k, potentially pushing towards a sell-out if the weather clears up.

Sounds good. The CSSC is taking roughly 50 or 60 tonight. Not bad considering the 8 losses in a row. We're probably more going for the beer, the pub stops on the way down and the bus dropping us at Carmens after the game. A win would be a happy surprise.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
f**king thunderstorms tonight here. Hope it clears up tomorrow.

I get to say goodbye to my season tickets.....

Timmah

Staff member
F**king beautiful crowds!!!

MAN v BUL @ Brookvale 20,153
CAN v MEL @ Canberra 21,255
NEW v PEN @ EnAus 23,655
STG v CRO @ WIN 16,897

TOTAL: 81,960
AVG: 20,490

Warriors v Roosters & Souths v Cowboys are destined to drag that hopelessly down... but I guess we better hope for 20,000 @ Parramatta!

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Manly - 20,000+
Newcastle - 20,000+
Canberra - 20,000+

St. George - "Huge Dragons Army" myth exposed once more.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
:lol:

So this isn't as paltry as other paltry efforts.....

"Huge Dragons Army".. always fails to live up to the 20,000+ figure.

Latest posts