What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 // Crowd Watch

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sensational stuff. I'll be at SCG and CUA next week. Can't wait.

mattyg

Bench
I should be at CUA on sunday..Dont know how my BAC will be though because i got a big party on saturday night...might get a friend to drive me to the game i think.

JK

I'll probably miss the Dogs-Penrith game but very tempted by the SCG game on Saturday night.

phonetic

Juniors
I'll be at the SCG on Saturday night. 20k would be nice, but given the current state of affairs that Easts find themselves in, I'm not all that optimistic. It would have to be 75% Saints fans to push that figure.

I'm also heading out to Leichhardt on Sunday afternoon. I think they can go close to 20k there comfortably.

The Tank

Bench
I'm wondering if the Storm's attendance may drop a little because the Melbourne Victory will be playing at the same time at the Telstra Dome.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The Tank said:
I'm wondering if the Storm's attendance may drop a little because the Melbourne Victory will be playing at the same time at the Telstra Dome.

Soccer= snoreathon. Storm will get a great crowd. :cool:

t-ba

Post Whore
Timmah said:
Victory's average is around the 14k mark :?

You better shut up with all this logic or Locky will drop bombs from his private jet on all of the Central Coast.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Timmah said:
Victory's average is around the 14k mark :?

I could not think of a bigger waste of time than to watch 2 uncoordinated teams try and put the friken ball in the back of a net! Then you add to the fact that half the time its a draw at the end! To me that= BORING!

lockyno1

Post Whore
JW said:
Apparently 25,000+ tickets have been sold so far for the Broncos/Warriors game.

Its only Monday. This game will be massive. This should be 40-45,000. Potentially Webcke's last game. I see no reason why every broncos fan in brisbane should not be there!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
lockyno1 said:
I could not think of a bigger waste of time than to watch 2 uncoordinated teams try and put the friken ball in the back of a net! Then you add to the fact that half the time its a draw at the end! To me that= BORING!

You don't speak for the rest of the world, so why a Storm crowd will be bigger than a Victory crowd because of your opinion escapes me.

lockyno1

Post Whore
IanRitchie said:
You don't speak for the rest of the world, so why a Storm crowd will be bigger than a Victory crowd because of your opinion escapes me.

Storm have got 14K for their home games post Origin 3. No reason why they should not get 15-16K with the ability to see the team win the minor premiership Shield!

ByRd

First Grade
Victory against Sydney FC at Telstra dome will at least attract 20000 fans but the Storm should still get about 13-14000.

lockyno1

Post Whore
doglyf said:
Victory against Sydney FC at Telstra dome will at least attract 20000 fans but the Storm should still get about 13-14000.

Hopefully its the other way. Then we can really give it to the snoreathon A-League!:lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Your opinion does not equate to the public opinion in Melbourne. They do not all think that football is boring.

Comprende?

lockyno1

Post Whore
IanRitchie said:
Your opinion does not equate to the public opinion in Melbourne. They do not all think that football is boring.

One thing soccer, aint football! Secondly how on earth with the last round of the AFL season and the last Storm game should they get any more than 15K Max. The public opinion in Melbourne is that AFL is the sport they love, they will always go and watch that before anything. NRL is their second sport as evidenced by their crowd numbers this year. I am not expecting the soccer to get any more than 15 K.

Latest posts