What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Dally M Award Winners

Poida_Raider

Bench
LESStar58 said:
common sense would dictate that.....

i know it sounded dumb, but all the people in here saying melbourne wouldnt win any awards but for the main one. so just reminding some people even if it was pretty obvious to me.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The mind truly boggles at how Mason doesn't figure due to his two weeks off, but Johns is still allowed on the leader board.

THIS AWARDS CEREMONY IS A JOKE. :crazy:

Timmah said:
The mind truly boggles at how Mason doesn't figure due to his two weeks off, but Johns is still allowed on the leader board.

THIS AWARDS CEREMONY IS A JOKE. :crazy:

Suspensions are done by deducting 3 points for every week you are out for

Timmah

Staff member
Dally M Player of the Year:

CAMERON SMITH - Melbourne Storm

LESStar58

Referee
Poida_Raider said:
i know it sounded dumb, but all the people in here saying melbourne wouldnt win any awards but for the main one. so just reminding some people even if it was pretty obvious to me.

yeah i know...... i wasn't really sure myself to be honest.

Timmah

Staff member
Marshall_magic said:
Suspensions are done by deducting 3 points for every week you are out for

Then how did Mason simply not figure? Much of the period in question was where Mason hit his straps! Johns being there and Mason not is a JOKE.

mattyg

Bench
WHAT THE f**k!! Just then after round 23 they had Andrew Johns in the top 10! If suspensions don't matter then where the f**k is Mason!! Or do suspensions not apply to andrew johns?

philstorm

Juniors
Brilliant! Hooker, Coach and Half-Back!

Premiership soon to follow and it will be the greatest season of all time. :)

Latest posts