What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007....Are we really looking at a long year?

Big Mick

Referee
I've been informed...its not a name player....but he's a back...may not be a five-eight as initially thought.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
http://www.raiders.com.au/season/greenroom/profiles/smith_n/

I reckon its Nathan Smith.

If fit he is quite a good winger....but thats the thing...IF FIT.

He'll replace Brett Howland in PL if he were to sign with us you would think.

Poor Whippet even though he has had little first grade over the last years he has been such a great performer.

I wouldnt mind seeing Marshall Chalk or Willie Zillman come over. Does anybody know about their contract status?

Alan Shore

First Grade
Howland deserves a spot in your FG team, then again you have Wesser/Gordon/Lewis/centre/Rooney as your backline. Capable backup anyway.

cainen

Juniors
Chalk recently re-signed and dunno about Zillman. Haven't heard he's off contract though.

Stuart

Juniors
cainen said:
Chalk recently re-signed and dunno about Zillman. Haven't heard he's off contract though.

Chalk re-signed last week till 2008
Zillman re-signed at the start of the season till 2009.

There have been rumours Goodwin will be following Elliot. He is a very good PL utility and has been really good for us at FB this year, i would be sad to see him go. Would be a good pick up for you guys.

Kilkenny

Coach
BxTom said:
What's the chance of Adam Mogg following his coach to Penrith??

Cheers,
Tom.

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,19787370-23214,00.html

No chance.

Mogg's been a cinderalla story and was great in origin but the Panthers will invest in some of the outstanding youngsters they have coming through the ranks in the outside backs.

Panthers supporters have endured enough heartache in recent seasons in terms of some inadequate management and a failure to retain a large number of quality players.

The current management team, despite the criticisms are making tough decisions to ensure our long term future by investing in our junior talent.

Short term pain, long term gain.