What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

RainMan

Juniors
Tim Brasher said:
Are you serious Rain man. You must have a very short memory. Kite was signed for 380k a season. It was a major talking point at the end of last season. I take your point about parramatta but i think you may have been a little bias in some of your cap considerations. particularly Kennedy and Stewart

Kite is not getting that amount. His sign on fee, which he received straight away was around 350k. His subsequent contract is less. Kennedy received roughly the same amount to sign on. Again, his contract is less. Stewart went from 60k to around 160k, not bad for someone who hasn't represented but is thought of highly at Manly.

RainMan

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
If that sign-on fee excuse helps you sleep easy at night, who am I to stop you? :lol:

Its no excuse, that's what was paid. I understand you are not very bright but apart from typing it a bit slower, I can't explain it in any simpler terms.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Bulldogs Signings:

Daniel Holdsworth - Dragons
Lester Salanoa - Bears
Chris Tuatara - Bears
Namila Davui - Bears
Billy Ngawini - Bears
Jon Green - Sharks/Newtown
Lydan Maitua - Rabbitohs
Jamie Small - Balmain
Ben Roberts - Wests

MrSharky

Juniors
Jon Green is a very good signing... stupid Sharks management!!!

icon6.gif

sharkadelic

Juniors
Jon Green was ok. But You can't keep em all and I think there were others showing more potential than Green

The Colonel

Immortal
French sign Aussie quartet
From correspondents in Toulouse
September 27, 2005

TOULOUSE has announced the signing of a quartet of Australians from four different NRL clubs.

The club, which reached the final of the French championship last season, signed prop Jamie McDonald from Melbourne Storm, loose forward Michael Howell from Canberra Raiders, stand-off David Myles from North Queensland Cowboys and centre Trent Clayton from the Penrith Panthers.

The quartet completes the off-season recruitment drive by Toulouse, which last month also snapped up French international Sylvain Houles, who previously spent six years playing in the English Super League.

Agence France-Presse
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,16735073-23214,00.html

Latest posts