What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

tlk

Bench
sharks4ever said:
i like covell but i wish he would stop running out of the line leaving his centre stranded
true luke like all players has his downsides but when his on his on and is a real gift to watch

sharkadelic

Juniors
I think some one is on the sauce if the Sharks signed Torrens. Geez.... Another Darren Mapp style marquee signing there....

Big Mick

Referee
Grimaldi adds another year
October 6, 2005

BULLDOGS back rower Tony Grimaldi has re-signed with the club for the 2006 NRL season.

The 30-year-old has hinted next year, his eighth season with the Bulldogs, may also be his last, and said he was glad to be finishing his career at the club.

Bulldogs coach, Steve Folkes said: "We were keen for Tony to stick around for another year.

"His experience and the commitment he shows to training and playing is invaluable."

The mobile forward's tireless performances saw him finish the 2005 season as the NRL's top tackler with 852, an average of 35.5 tackles per game

Grimaldi was one of only four Bulldogs to play every game of the 2005 season.

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,16832719-23210,00.html

Bernster

Juniors
hindmarsh/is/da/man said:
soz stuffed up wit that thurston they are chasing him

Well, that is news to not only myself, but also every Cowboys supporter out there as well.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Bulldogs PL Lock Jason Wells > Manly.

I can't be bothered reading back so..

George Rose (Roosters PL) > Manly
Michael Robertson > Manly

Scott Donald > Leeds
Chad Randall > London
Sam Harris > Tigers
Hoppa > Who gives a sh*t.

Latest posts