What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Tigertread

Juniors
Kiwi said:
[font=&quot]
[/font]Off Contract: Tame TUPOU, Jamie SIMPSON, Derrick WATKINS, John TE REO, Tim RANGIHUNA, Aaron BARBA, Nick PARFIT, Neale WYATT

The off contract players I am not sure of.
Barba to Wynnum Manly and Wyatt to France

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Jumpy Monkey said:
any more rooster signings

David Pangai from Balmain - bloody good talent and one that has rep quality all over him in years to come, a player that I'm sure will come back to haunt the Wests Tigers in years to come - bigger loss than O'donnell and Hoffman put together IMO!

Kiwi

First Grade
Mighty Tiger said:
David Pangai from Balmain - bloody good talent and one that has rep quality all over him in years to come, a player that I'm sure will come back to haunt the Wests Tigers in years to come - bigger loss than O'donnell and Hoffman put together IMO!

I think someone needs to find the schmuck with the marker pen writing "future rep" on damn near every junior coming through clubs and take the bloody thing off him.

Daza_06

Juniors
Kiwi said:
I thought I'd update the Broncos signings, maybe people could do their own teams, saves everyone from sifting through so many posts.

Brisbane Broncos
Signed: Ben HANNANT 2 yrs ( Roosters ), Michael ENNIS 2 yrs ( Dragons )
Re-signed: Corey PARKER (2008), Tonie CARROLL (2008), Sam THAIDAY (2008), Neville COSTIGAN (2007), Casey McGUIRE (2007), Shaun BERRIGAN (2007)
Losses: Berrick BARNES (Queensland Reds), Darren SMITH (Retired), Darren MAPP (Cronulla Sharks), Tom LEAROYD-LAHRS (Canberra Raiders), Stuart Kelly ( retired ), Tony DUGGAN ( Wales ), Anthony SIEBOLD ( Wales ), Michael RYAN ( Wales ),
Aaron BARBA ( Wynnum ), Neale WYATT ( France )[font=&quot]
[/font]Off Contract: Tame TUPOU, Jamie SIMPSON, Derrick WATKINS, John TE REO, Tim RANGIHUNA, Nick PARFIT

The off contract players I am not sure of.

where did u find that from

Edwahu

Bench
aussies1st said:
I thought he was just helping out with the coaching.

Nah, he is training to make a comeback with the top squad and will at least play in the trials.

Daza_06

Juniors
glockers said:
Inglis is a talented kid but he hasn't achieved anything yet. $300,000 is alot of money.

If he was playin for a club in Sydney he would be the same as Benji and SBW. He is very talented obviously. Melbourne have produced or found soo many great youngsters and here is another of them

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Daza_06 said:
If he was playin for a club in Sydney he would be the same as Benji and SBW. He is very talented obviously. Melbourne have produced or found soo many great youngsters and here is another of them

Inglis wasn't produced or found by the Storm, Bellamy spotted him when he was at the Broncos in his last year there

How many "great youngsters" do you think they have found or produced?

Latest posts