What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Big Mick

Referee
why? Dyer is sh*t.

Sorry...but anyone who really really watches him closely will find that he gets found out in defence a lot...hogs the ball...and doesn't run onto the ball hard enough when running lines.

Its guys like this we shouldn't keep, its guys like these that are keeping guys like Michael Jennings who have the potential to be anything out of reserve grade and in with a shot at firsts.

So I'm definately not sorry to see Dyer go, we've got better players at the club and better centres at the club now.

choc_soldier

Coach
Pantherjim. said:
Oh, you have got to be f*cking joking!

Source?

Read it in the Panthers forum, and the link on the Castleford site had all the news on the one page, and it was about 10 stories down.

Anyway... he'll do good in the ESL. Handy pick up by them.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
delete if you wish, but how good was the quote

"big robust 80minute forward!"

i'm still laughing at that one... someone should've told Ricky that before the 2003 Grand Final as he only gave Ned 9 minutes on the field!

If only Ricky had known he was an 80minute guy that Grand Final might've ended differently.

Daza_06

Juniors
on the dragons website aaron gorrell is in the player profile section and it says his player contract ends in 2006??? I thought everyone was sayin he was released from the dragons

NikkiShark

Juniors
Daza_06 said:
on the dragons website aaron gorrell is in the player profile section and it says his player contract ends in 2006??? I thought everyone was sayin he was released from the dragons

same as Peewee Moke from the Roosters.

choc_soldier

Coach
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but it appears that Penrith have re-signed Howland. He has a profile for 2006 on the Panthers site.