What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Matt Gafa :arrow: London Broncos/Harlequins on a 2-year deal. He has been released from his contract by the Raiders.

This is the happiest day in my entire life...

Iafeta

Referee
Frank-Paul Nuuasuala, Junior Kiwi and Warriors Development Squad member has moved to the Roosters Jersey Flegg/Premier League team.

The club had previously said he was close to first grade and would probably play first grade this season along with fellow Junior Kiwis Sonny Fai, Patrick Ah Van, and Sam Rapira.

Bit of a shame, but good luck to him.

Philby

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
Matt Gafa :arrow: London Broncos/Harlequins on a 2-year deal. He has been released from his contract by the Raiders.

This is the happiest day in my entire life...

Yeah i was pretty happy when i heard this :lol:

aussies1st

Staff member
This page has been fill of good news for the Raiders :) First Gafa now Elliot, finally the Raiders are nuffy free :D

Palms

Juniors
Leave it for the rumoured signings you darren until its official..hence why the thread is there!! :BDH:

griffo346

First Grade
do we have a full updated list i want to do it on rl 2 so i was wondering if someone can post each team here under my post :D ty be verry helpful

Palms

Juniors
TIGERS

Ryan O'Hara, Sam Harris, Keith Galloway, Jamaal Lolesi, Ben Jeffrie (PL), Filinga Filiga (PL)

Possibly somemore lower profile playerrs