What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Disco

Bench
eelavation said:
you obviously haven't seen Groom play..

Deadset, i wet myself just think of Groom in first grade

i reckon give him two more years (tho Orford is signed on for 3 more, but im sure by then an english club would take him off our hands)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Disco said:
Deadset, i wet myself just think of Groom in first grade

i reckon give him two more years (tho Orford is signed on for 3 more, but im sure by then an english club would take him off our hands)

saw him a couple of weeks ago and he single handidly sank the roosters on a wet day at Parramatta, problem for you guys is that sitting right near me was a very impressed Arthur Beetson [roosters scout] ;-)

RainMan

Juniors
eelavation said:
saw him a couple of weeks ago and he single handidly sank the roosters on a wet day at Parramatta, problem for you guys is that sitting right near me was a very impressed Arthur Beetson [roosters scout] ;-)

If Groom is not in Manly's plans for the future, then that will do me.

SilentBob

Juniors
imasharkie said:
Someone from Manly put that on there sig every year. Never mind your rate of buying will get you somewhere one year.

40 years seems like such a long, long time, but then, I wouldn't know about that being a Manly fan and all.

sanchez moreno said:
what particualar talents does he have

It may be a big call, but from what I've seen, he didn't have a weakness. Strong kicking game, good defence, very good step. When Orford retires, he will definately be his replacement. Should be picked in PL next year with Witt going elsewhere. If Groom isn't in Manly's long term plans, along with Mark Offerdahl, that'll do me!

CliffyIsGod said:
Mark is a top player. I would love to see Meaney, Cuthbo and Offerdahl play some solid firsts in 2007.

Surely Des must think that Mailangi Styles, Adam Cuthbertson or Mark Offerdahl are going to have more impact than Luke Williamson. Also, another thing, if Ballin doesn't replace Dunley next year, :crazy: :crazy: .

Dutchy

Immortal
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Surely Des must think that Mailangi Styles, Adam Cuthbertson or Mark Offerdahl are going to have more impact than Luke Williamson. Also, another thing, if Ballin doesn't replace Dunley next year, :crazy: :crazy: .

HAHAHA - Long Live DUNLEY!!!