What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Nuffs

Bench
darren mapp --> sharks
also confirmed was galloway --> tigers
and leahroyd-lars --> raiders

Vicious

Bench
Nuffs said:
darren mapp --> sharks
also confirmed was galloway --> tigers
and leahroyd-lars --> raiders

They reckon that the Broncos fans want to throw Dane Carlaw in with Mapp as a package deal.Two for the price of one!!! LOL......LOL.......LOL

Bench
Lolosi signed for 2 years by Wests Tigers,confirmed on the official Tigers web site.

tz17

Juniors
Thats all the same franko, but i think ill wait till an offical announcement is made, if there will be one at all :)

legend

Coach
Franko, you are on thin ice pal. This thread is for confirmed signings that can be backed up by a reliable source and sorry to say, I don't consider you to be one.

Keep your rumours to the rumoured signings thread in future unless you have a credible source to back up your claims i.e media release with a link to the relevant article.

Franko

Juniors
legend said:
Franko, you are on thin ice pal. This thread is for confirmed signings that can be backed up by a reliable source and sorry to say, I don't consider you to be one.

Keep your rumours to the rumoured signings thread in future unless you have a credible source to back up your claims i.e media release with a link to the relevant article.

Point taken champ. But you must send a lot of warnings then????!!!!

Franko

Juniors
MANLY101 said:
What is your source by the way franko? you didn't just make that up did you?

NO maybe i was taken by a guy at work. Quite shocked though as he is not the guy i normally talk footy with and he sent a very excited email.

My apologies forum.