What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Crowd Watch

phonetic

Juniors
A mystery illness has ripped through Camp phonetic which has put me in doubt for tonight's proceedings, and has kept me home from work.

I'm going to give myself up until 4pm to prove myself fit.

For some reason I think we'll get well over 10k tonight. Don't ask me why.

ozzie

Bench
yobbo84 said:
The Bulldogs game was pretty much 50/50... whenever a big support for the away team rocks up it always appears to be more because the cameras are on the same side where most of the home supporters sit... when you're actually there and take a look around you can make a better judgrment. Speaking of which, if it wasn't for the 15,000 Souths supporters at your round 1 game you're average would be much lower, so I'd be quiet for now if I were you!
and if I was you I'd stop Crowing....have you bought your petrol pills yet?lol

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'll be there in my 'Dogs garb :sarcasm: (I'm not that stupid, I'll be wearing red :oops: - just not Dragons merchandise :fist:)

brendothejet

First Grade
phonetic said:
A mystery illness has ripped through Camp phonetic which has put me in doubt for tonight's proceedings, and has kept me home from work.

I'm going to give myself up until 4pm to prove myself fit.

For some reason I think we'll get well over 10k tonight. Don't ask me why.

mystery illness??? that wouldn't be the 8 schooner of Coopers Pale Ale you had last night at the Meridien would it???

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
STANDALONE City v Country FIXTURE
City/Country BCU-COFFS 8,149

phonetic

Juniors
brendothejet said:
mystery illness??? that wouldn't be the 8 schooner of Coopers Pale Ale you had last night at the Meridien would it???

Ease up brendotheexaggerator, more like 5. But in hindsight, they didn't help. Doc says it's a respiratory infection.

But I'm gonna head out there tonight. Will probably stay off the ale though. No Blackjack Blitz at the leagues club after.

Are there any Panthers fans making the trip to beautiful Carlton tonight?? We haven't had a home game against a side who's actually brought a few fans yet, therefore the atmosphere has been sadly lacking.

Knight87

Juniors
Hey! I got my tickets today for the Bulldogs vs Knights game on Sunday. Looks like there will be at least 20,000 there, as all of Category 1 on the West Side was sold out and only a few seats were left on the East Side of Category 1.

Knight87

Juniors
Hey! I got my tickets today for the Bulldogs vs Knights game on Sunday. Looks like there will be at least 20,000 there, as all of Category 1 on the West Side was sold out and only a few seats were left on the East Side of Category 1.

Knight87

Juniors

fanatique

Juniors
fanatique said:
Never ever hang your hat on the Dragon platoon turning up to a home game. They have surprisingly little round on round active support in Sydney.

Dragons V Panthers will hopefully be 10K+ and any Sydney game should be 15K+ but don't be suroprised if it is down about 9,000 again given that the panthers simply won't cross town in the present circumstances. I'll be surprised if they number more than 500.

9,057. I wasn't far wrong. The 11 in a row is a dading memory.

fanatique

Juniors
mattyg said:
:crazy: just toooooo good.

sorry, thought i might give myself a bit of a wrap :lol:

Spot on matty. I got the Dragons crowd right but thought maybe 30,000 at Lang. I bow to your wisdom.

Latest posts