What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Footy Show Chat Thread

Once Dead

Bench
This is soft compared to the SL Footy Show episode.....this sucks

One hour and NOTHING. Bah......GO THE AUCKLAND WARRIORS :crazy:

Mr Saab

Referee
Too bad no one doesn't have any footage of that. Would you say that Hadley/Ribot stoush was better than the recent Gould/Gallop one on Monday Night?

Definately....Hadley lost his marbles. It was a great show. Wish i taped it, but didnt. Still can remember it though.

Knight87

Juniors
Definately....Hadley lost his marbles. It was a great show. Wish i taped it, but didnt. Still can remember it though.

But, in the Gould/Gallop factor, Gould lost his marbles as well, when he went on that continuous one minute rant without breath, bringing up 10-20 topics
and nearly having a heart attack in the process.

Mr Saab

Referee
But, in the Gould/Gallop factor, Gould lost his marbles as well, when he went on that continuous one minute rant without breath, bringing up 10-20 topics
and nearly having a heart attack in the process.

Gould was ok, but it did lose a little of its affect as it was on radio.

Parra

Referee
I absolutely love how hundreds of forum nuffies know more than David Gallop.

I learnt an important thing tonight - The Melbourne Storm is important because News Ltd funds it.

I wondered why they were in our comp.

If nothing else, Gallop has cleared that one up.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Sterlo saying make the game more exciting again will make the game sell itself more was spot on
Bevis and Butthead(fitzsimons) were a waste of time in the starchamber

LordLeague

Juniors
f**k !! A World Cup advert right in the middle of the most watched footy show of the year. Well done someone!!!

LordLeague

OVP

Coach
i hope 9 now realise how stupid it was to have Fitzf**kwit on

They should have dumped a vat of green slime on him at the end ... i wanted someone to punch him in the face when he kept hogging the TV. Piss off you dillweed !!

mik01

Juniors
i can't remember anything after lady luck's tits hypnotised me...
holy christ that was all class!

is the show still on? does anyone care?

Parra

Referee
Apparently Monday night footy is now a 'franchise'

Is this Gallop-speak for another bad idea that league fans are supposed to fund?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Can't believe some of you were happy with what Gallop said. He only ever talks down the game, and that attitude sets the tone for everybody else.

We need a CEO who talks up the game, talks that we will look at expansion. Helps areas like Perth by forcing teams like the Bulldogs, Tigers etc, move there poor drawing fixtures to those areas to help create the interest.

At the moment nothing is happening, and the way Gallop came across, it looks like we are about to get 5 years more of the same.

I do want to see that commision setup that has no bonds to any team, remove self interest, up the money for teams to relocate to $20-30mil. And most importantly, get Peter Sterling on the board for the rules, and remove anyone with club affliation from that process.

Latest posts